Skuggsidan: Young Hustlers t-shirt, Baymon LP, Striktlickers, e.t.c.

Started by Skuggsidan, June 21, 2020, 11:59:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skuggsidan

http://www.skuggsidan.net

The Skuggsidan store is now live again after several years lying dormant. Find the last copies from the Young Hustlers-shirt batch, Baymon - Nectar of Nihil LP (death noise), and Striktlickers tapes. More products are to come under the following weeks.

Stay tuned, and darker days are finally ahead.

Skuggsidan

OUT NOW:
STRIKTLICKERS - SCENE POLICE: 2009 - 2010 ARCHIVES(CASSETTE) €10.00
Material from the archives in a very limitied edition: 50 ex. This is the end of the Striktlickers saga.

To listen:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NtYylOUC8Vc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_tlUu7GkBg

To order:
www.skuggsidan.net

yosef666

Missecthe shirt... that's what I get for not checking forums for a few days. Was hoping to get a Young Hustlers shirt in Chicago last year but none were made for the gig. Print more!
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Skuggsidan

When I talked with the guys in Young hustlers, they didn't wan't to bring any shirts over seas trough the customs, and didn't either trust the post system to send them to the US. I have been doing two batches of shirts with the "Encaged" with around 88 copies, and they sold out very quickly. I will se if we maybe will make a repress in the future, but there is also maybe better to see what the dark future can bring.

We have been planning to do a bigger amount of shirts to the release of "Hiding in the open" LP, so every customer have the opportunity to buy a t-shirt together with their LP. The LP will be limited to 200, and when/if the LP is sold out, there is maybe an idea to have a tape version (tape on demand).

Best regards,

Skuggsidan

In the pipeline:
Baymon (cassette), 50 ex.

Extracts:
https://youtu.be/uchQmgxbzek
https://youtu.be/4R4yTMH_n5Q

Questions or more info: ferner(a)skuggsidan.net

yosef666

Quote from: Keruben on June 29, 2020, 02:20:49 PM
When I talked with the guys in Young hustlers, they didn't wan't to bring any shirts over seas trough the customs, and didn't either trust the post system to send them to the US. I have been doing two batches of shirts with the "Encaged" with around 88 copies, and they sold out very quickly. I will se if we maybe will make a repress in the future, but there is also maybe better to see what the dark future can bring.

We have been planning to do a bigger amount of shirts to the release of "Hiding in the open" LP, so every customer have the opportunity to buy a t-shirt together with their LP. The LP will be limited to 200, and when/if the LP is sold out, there is maybe an idea to have a tape version (tape on demand).

Best regards,

Great news, any idea when the LP/shirt might be released? I'd love to stock LPs in the US if possibl,e if nnot will still need to snag myself a copy. The tape is excellent.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Skuggsidan

Quote from: yosef666 on July 10, 2020, 09:31:50 AM

Best regards,

Great news, any idea when the LP/shirt might be released? I'd love to stock LPs in the US if possibl,e if nnot will still need to snag myself a copy. The tape is excellent.

Only time can tell. What's your distributions companies name, by the way?

yosef666

Quote from: Keruben on July 10, 2020, 02:30:36 PM
Quote from: yosef666 on July 10, 2020, 09:31:50 AM

Best regards,

Only time can tell. What's your distributions companies name, by the way?
Analog Worship http://analogworship.com/