HIMUKALT - COME OCTOBER CD (Found Remains)

Started by Found Remains, June 19, 2020, 04:36:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Found Remains

AVAILABLE NOW!

This impressive industrial noise album was originally released on cassette in 2018, but quickly sold out and has been in demand since. Now available again as a pro Digipak CD with a fresh master for the format by Grant Richardson (Gnawed), and a new bonus song, "Basic Cunt." This CD version also features new, exclusive collage work by the artist.

Himukalt is the project of Ester Kärkkäinen based in Nevada. Although only releasing recorded output since 2016, Himukalt has delivered stringent and artfully-arranged works of industrial noise vitriol on such labels as No Rent, Malignant, and Angst. While creating a sound that often harkens back to the old guard of Broken Flag and Aquilifer Sodality, Kärkkäinen manages to write her own unique story with a modern approach, resulting in an album that leaves the listener in a dizzied, impure state of mind. On Come October, Himukalt further blazes a path of eradication that is as personal as it is caustic. Automated machines rhythmically pound and grind flesh while voices of another spiritual realm invade the mind for a dual attack leading to total submission. (Text by Luke Tandy)

Listen HERE!

Edition of 100
Found Remains 05
-

White Centipede Noise will be the official EU distributor for this title.

Thanks.

Found Remains

The following distros will have copies:

US
Self Abuse Records
Skeleton Dust Records

UK
Tordon Ljud

EU
White Centipede Noise

Hong Kong
Death By Torturing

Japan
Art Into Life
NEdS

Found Remains

Soloman Tump

Great album, almost accidentally purchased it again until I realised it was a repress...

Picked up the Sex Worker I and II digitals on Friday.  Conveniently both fit on a CD so I will be creating my own bootleg for easy car listening.

WCN

Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

Found Remains

Quote from: Soloman Tump on July 06, 2020, 12:04:52 AM
Great album, almost accidentally purchased it again until I realised it was a repress...

Picked up the Sex Worker I and II digitals on Friday.  Conveniently both fit on a CD so I will be creating my own bootleg for easy car listening.

More Himukalt CD reissues of older tapes forthcoming later this year and the Sex Worker series is fantastic.