Finnish noisecore

Started by pentd, February 21, 2011, 01:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HONOR_IS_KING!

In addition to that there will be a new Musta Oksennus C20 on Crown Tapes available in the coming week or so.

Very excited about doing that tape for them. They rule!!!!
KOUFAR x TERROR CELL UNIT
https://soundcloud.com/crimesofthecrown

PSALM 109

pentd

gestapo attittude = very tight!!

DBL

I remember listening to Rectal Machete back when MySpace was still a (good) thing. Should have a couple of their CD-R's lying around somewhere. Silly stuff, but noisecore nonetheless.

A newer band and their debut tape: Beer Terror - 79-Tracks
Sloppy un-music and bursts of noisecore.

Also, Vomit Pint made one CD-R entitled "Abortion is a service to mankind." 28 songs of grinding noisecore. Not for noisecore-purists, I'd say. Don't remember if they did any other releases.

Did a brief search of Anus Cunt after seeing mr. Aspa mentioning it having Impaled Nazarene-members, and found these bits:
Nevermind the Burzum, Here's Anus Cunt
Glumph
Fun stuff, heh!

Has anyone bought the new Unpeace-tape yet? I haven't, but I'm trusting it to be a good one. Suitable length and a very affordable price, too.

FreakAnimalFinland

Latest Finn noisecore what has entered my ears:
UNPEACE "Troops of No Tomorrow" demo
I think their contribution to Saastaa Suomesta 7" ruled. Unfortunate this demo is not as good. It's not bad. Just slightly less interesting sound quality. In this type of junk rubbish music, sound plays significant part. Niko appears to play drums better than ever, yet still this is like HC/punk tempo short "blasts", not super fast machinegun blast. Rough strings and slightly effected vocals, sometimes sounds like there would be morbid downwards pitch-shifted effect? Good idea on demo is to separate pieces of noisecore with pieces of sounds of warfare etc.  I like the barbarian element of Unpeace, that it lacks all the coolness of noisecore that appeals to "masses". Lets say, if the tight, superfast, goofy, odd or innovative bands could appeal someone, this tape is for nobody else but demented noisecore fanatics.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Niko

S.E.X./Unpeace - Split 7" at press now.
Saastaa Suomesta II 12" Later this year.
www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

Niko

www.obscurex.org Noise, Power Electronics, Industrial & Experimental Label.

holy ghost

Love that he's playing that vile spew through a Fender Twin!!

In all seriousness, that was pretty fucking tight.

The S.E.X. / Unpeace 7" and the Saastaa Soumesta records are total fucking ragers. What else is in the pipeline? More soon from Anal Barbara? They seem to be my favorite of the current crop of Finnish noisecore bangers....

Zarko

Before l start contributing to the forum, l would like to introduce myself as well as what my interests are. I'm all the way from Serbia, deeply rooted into underground grindcore / noisecore / obscure hardcore shit.. Running small crappy distro, doing screen printing t-shirts, fanzine in English etc.

Now, back to the topic hehe. Hey Mikko, I heard from Jonte that you're working on ARSESLAUGHTER discography cd! Awesome news, hope that will happen.

Niko, bring UNPEACE stuff in Serbia + OBSCUREX!

Zodiac

Remember, remember... december.

V.T.R

Shameless self promotion:

KALI YUGA NOISE: Degeneration of our species cassette (BeBu-88) out now!

Offensive and powerful noisecore. Influenced by Rapt, Fear Of God, Brigada Do Odio, Intolitarian and Herpes. Guided by Julius Evola, Savitri Devi, Jack Abernathy and Jägermeister. Limited edition pro-cassette.

Order from Bestial Burst! www.bestialburst.com

Antica Landa

Quote from: V.T.R on February 13, 2016, 03:17:11 PM
Shameless self promotion:

KALI YUGA NOISE: Degeneration of our species cassette (BeBu-88) out now!

Offensive and powerful noisecore. Influenced by Rapt, Fear Of God, Brigada Do Odio, Intolitarian and Herpes. Guided by Julius Evola, Savitri Devi, Jack Abernathy and Jägermeister. Limited edition pro-cassette.

Order from Bestial Burst! www.bestialburst.com

Ordered a copy together with LÄMPIMÄT JUUTALAISET tape. Very curious to hear them.

FreakAnimalFinland

There two tapes are very different approach. But also in some ways fit together.

Lämpimät Juutalaiset ("warm jews") is short humorous set, where noise itself is almost like Gerogerigegege "mother fellatio" type of crunchy noises. Short rumbles with low pitched vocals, goofy intropieces selected from classic finnish pop songs, often with theme involving negro. Don't ask more information, I guess one would have to lived in those days to "get" the "point", haha..
Purely anti-musical approach, where is no riffs, no "structure". Just short crunchy noise attacks.

Kali Yuga Noise in the other hand takes much more musical approach, like described in information. Fear Of God, Rapt, Brigada Do Odio, Herpes and all those were less about the "anal cunt / 7mon" tradition and more about short chaotic hardcorepunk rooted blasting. Each song has lyrics. There are actual riffs and patterns, but still it's kind of beyond the point one would call it hardcorepunk, grindcore or such. Noisy sound.

What can lump these bands together, is that they are from Finland and that each of them are pretty much diametrical opposition of "punk scene". While Lämpimät Juutalaiset goes for cheap racist humor and offensive provocations, Kali Yuga Noise takes obscure path in noisecore where themes emerge from slightly more intelligent ("") direction filled with cultural pessimism. Perhaps one could say that quite rare case, if not counting Nihilist Commando?!
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

Antica Landa

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on February 17, 2016, 03:05:12 PM
There two tapes are very different approach. But also in some ways fit together.

Lämpimät Juutalaiset ("warm jews") is short humorous set, where noise itself is almost like Gerogerigegege "mother fellatio" type of crunchy noises. Short rumbles with low pitched vocals, goofy intropieces selected from classic finnish pop songs, often with theme involving negro. Don't ask more information, I guess one would have to lived in those days to "get" the "point", haha..
Purely anti-musical approach, where is no riffs, no "structure". Just short crunchy noise attacks.

Kali Yuga Noise in the other hand takes much more musical approach, like described in information. Fear Of God, Rapt, Brigada Do Odio, Herpes and all those were less about the "anal cunt / 7mon" tradition and more about short chaotic hardcorepunk rooted blasting. Each song has lyrics. There are actual riffs and patterns, but still it's kind of beyond the point one would call it hardcorepunk, grindcore or such. Noisy sound.

What can lump these bands together, is that they are from Finland and that each of them are pretty much diametrical opposition of "punk scene". While Lämpimät Juutalaiset goes for cheap racist humor and offensive provocations, Kali Yuga Noise takes obscure path in noisecore where themes emerge from slightly more intelligent ("") direction filled with cultural pessimism. Perhaps one could say that quite rare case, if not counting Nihilist Commando?!

I agree. I've heard some tracks through DTP radio and I've appreciated both projects.
Sure, Kali Yuga Noise has a deeper approach than L.J., more constructed and so on, but, sometimes, noise and cheap racism is exactly what you need in the morning, at least here in Italy!

holy ghost

I've just ordered the Kali Yuga Noise tape from Bestial Burst. The descriptions sound excellent. I am 100% interested in anything with Rapt/Fear of God as an influence.