Hal Hutchinson 'Steelwork Fabricators' tape (Der Bünker)

Started by Major Carew, June 06, 2020, 12:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

Now available : Hal Hutchinson 'Steelwork Fabricators' tape (Der Bünker)

C30 of rough metal loop material recorded in 2016, and intended for release at the beginning of 2017 for a string of Australian shows that got pulled.Was intended to be on Trapdoor Tapes, but never worked out. Some copies were received from the label by people purchasing, some not. Never received copies of it myself after far too much hassle, so decided to do my own version.

Sounds like Vivenza meets Bizarre Uproar. Heavy and rough.

Edition of 30 copies with ':HH:' ink stamped inlay.

Derbunker@mail.com for purchase.

Artwork below

Petrificado

For what its worth, the Trapdoor Tapes version is still seemingly available on his store. No idea if he is reliable or not, given the info in the original post.

hoodphantom

Quote from: Petrificado on June 08, 2020, 03:09:54 PM
For what its worth, the Trapdoor Tapes version is still seemingly available on his store. No idea if he is reliable or not, given the info in the original post.

Well it would appear that Hal made his own version of this release because Trapdoor hasn't been reliable. Support the artist first before you throw money at a label that may not even send your stuff.

Petrificado

Quote from: hoodphantom on June 08, 2020, 05:03:15 PM
Quote from: Petrificado on June 08, 2020, 03:09:54 PM

Well it would appear that Hal made his own version of this release because Trapdoor hasn't been reliable. Support the artist first before you throw money at a label that may not even send your stuff.

I agree, just putting it out there.

Fistfuck Masonanie

Order from Hal, support the artist directly! His metal work is some of the best out there and I've loved each release I've heard. I also like this cover art much better than the previously planned version.

I can also personally attest to the unreliable nature of the Trapdoor Tapes label and would never order from them again.