Antipatik Records: (THE RITA / MASKHEAD / UNCODIFIED) out now!

Started by Antipatik, June 02, 2020, 10:10:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Antipatik

[antpk.13] - THE RITA "Correlation" - 7" vinyl

7" vinyl with badge & A4 poster / Edition: 100

10 euro + shipping.

SAMPLE THE RITA - side A

"My body went into shock," she said. So I couldn't really feel anything. I just knew it was bad. She said she stayed conscious throughout the ordeal and at one point pleaded to God. I'm like, 'I'm 17, like, please don't let me die," she said. "Like, I'm not ready to die, I have stuff to do. Like, so much. The shark mangled her hands and her left leg. Her leg had to be amputated below the knee. She lost two fingers." "I feel like I'm always in a battle with my feet," says Lauren Lovette, with a sigh. One of New York City Ballet's principal ballerinas, Lovette has beautifully arched, supple feet, and often, they're killing her. After years of sprains and other injuries, she underwent surgery to correct a bone anomaly, but even with physical therapy, daily ankle exercises, ice baths and ointments, the 25-year-old still hasn't made peace with her feet."

THE RITA Official T-shirt

2 sides
Professional white screen-printing on heavy Gildan black t-shirt.
Limited: 50 copies

15 euro + shipping.

[antpk.15] - MASKHEAD "Bizarre Offerings" - CD

Digipack / Edition: 100

12 euro + shipping.  (wholesale price available)

LISTEN: MASKHEAD - Untitled

"Master of Finnish depravity strikes! Maskhead's third cd installment offers dark and twisted journey into the world of shiny perversions and humiliation. Pure harsh noise fetishes and lustfully carved textures by self-made oscillators and filthy effects."

[antpk.16] - UNCODIFIED "Le Conseguenze Del Nostro Inesorabile Declino" CD

Digipack / Edition: 100

12 euro + shipping.  (wholesale price available)

LISTEN: UNCODIFIED - Tutto Quello Che Abbiamo Distrutto

New studio release by Uncodified, the italian noise-experimental project created by Corrado Altieri.
"Le Conseguenze Del Nostro Inesorabile Declino" is a merciless analysis about decay of contemporary world and society, controlled always more by powerful lobbies and occult finance systems.
Eight tracks based on cold atmospheres, concrete sounds, analog violence, pure industrial wreckage, abrasive inserts, radical noise and full frontal power-electronics.
Mastering by Simon Balestrazzi and artwork/images by Marco Wertham.

For any questions please contact: antipatikrecords @ hotmail.com

https://antipatikrecords.wordpress.com/