WRATH 33 - Zyklon SS : ‘War of Terror / Storm of Steel’ tape.

Started by Major Carew, May 16, 2020, 10:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Carew

WRATH 33 - Zyklon SS 'War of Terror / Storm of Steel' tape.

I've been sent my copies of the latest tape from WRATH:

A side is the tracks from the ZSS 7" inch 'War of Terror', along with a bonus track which is a live recording of a Nihilistics cover from 2018.

B side is the soundtrack to the 'Storm of Steel' mini DVDr released in 2016.

Wrath will announce their copies of this later.

Contact : Derbunker@mail.com to enquire regarding this release or other purchases.

Goat93

You got hopefully an E-Mail, i got several Inquieries that it won't arrived now.
Hopefully it arrives at last

Major Carew

Quote from: Goat93 on May 16, 2020, 12:00:07 PM
You got hopefully an E-Mail, i got several Inquieries that it won't arrived now.

Occasionally that does happen for some reason with this email account.Doesn't seem to appear as spam, and on occasion I find it impossible to reply to some customers.Not much good with computers so can't fathom why. If it continues the easiest fix would be to please PM me via this forum. Thanks.

yosef666

Quote from: Major Carew on May 16, 2020, 12:08:27 PM

Occasionally that does happen for some reason with this email account.Doesn't seem to appear as spam, and on occasion I find it impossible to reply to some customers.Not much good with computers so can't fathom why. If it continues the easiest fix would be to please PM me via this forum. Thanks.
Same thing is happening to me, getting error messages when I email you. Will send a PM.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Major Carew

Quote from: yosef666 on May 17, 2020, 10:03:41 AM
Quote from: Major Carew on May 16, 2020, 12:08:27 PM

Same thing is happening to me, getting error messages when I email you. Will send a PM.

Have received your emails and everything processed so far, no idea what's going on there. Any further trouble just go via here or anywhere you know I might be via the usual channels etc. Thanks.