HARBINGER205 - RJF - Greater Success... LP reissue.

Started by SU, April 02, 2020, 02:48:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SU

Hi,

Sorry for the delays. The album is now with us and starts mailing out during the coming week ( a month later than expected. Still a reasonable delay considering what's going on in the world. )   
Copies will also be on their way to the various distributors too.
Recent postal price hikes have made the cost of mailing albums to the USA ridiculous. I'll be honouring all the pre orders received prior to the price hike, but won't be accepting anymore orders from the USA via the webstore.
I will list the distribution outlets here during the coming week or so.

Cheers,

SU

SU

Caught up with all the individual orders - parcels should be landing on doorsteps about now. I ran out of promo posters. So a few folks didn't get one even though they asked. I'm getting a few more printed up over the next week or so. Please let me know if you asked for one, but didn't get one. I'll throw it in the post ASAP. As ever I can be reached direct on ; harbingersound@gmx.com

Cheers,

SU

SU

For those in the USA or Canada that missed out on ordering direct.....
Copies are now online at Forced Exposure and should be with them very soon.
Still mailing copies out from here, slowly but surely....

https://www.forcedexposure.com/SearchResult.html?SearchType=Basic&Type=artist&Key=RJF

WCN

Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

SU

Some of you were disappointed that we ran out of the larger A1 and A0 promo posters for the RJF album. Most went out to the distribution services.
But if you would like to print your own at your local copy shop, feel free to email me on harbingersound@gmx.com and I'll send you the PDFs for your own use. Cheers. Steve

sterilization

Has anyone in the USA started receiving these yet? Mine shipped on august 9th and now I'm getting a little worried that's it's not going to show up. Post from the UK usually takes about a month nowadays.

holy ghost

Got my copy from WCN and it's great - really well done reissue!!

XXX

Quote from: sterilization on October 16, 2020, 03:35:59 PM
Has anyone in the USA started receiving these yet? Mine shipped on august 9th and now I'm getting a little worried that's it's not going to show up. Post from the UK usually takes about a month nowadays.

same situation here.

yosef666

Quote from: sterilization on October 16, 2020, 03:35:59 PM

I haven't even received my wholesale copies via Forced Exposure, they said it still hasn't arrived to their warehouse...
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

sterilization

That makes me feel a bit better that I'm not alone. Assuming that everyone's shipped around the same time, it's probably just taking fucking forever to arrive. I inquired about a possible tracking number but never received a response. It will probably (hopefully) arrive soon.

SU

Hi,

Anybody missing copies please let me know. I had 7 USA orders given back to me courtesy of the PO.
The rest were sent out over August.
Forced Exposure get their copies from Cargo - my UK distributer - so they really should be with FE by now. They seem to be everywhere else.

Direct email = harbingersound@gmx.com

Cheers

SU

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer