Current Mail / Postage situation due to Covid-19

Started by WCN, March 27, 2020, 03:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ConcreteMascara

I believe shipping from germany thats not DHL is still restricted.
[death|trigger|impulse]

http://soundcloud.com/user-658220512

urall

Sending seems to be fine from Belgium, even to the US i got no issues whatsoever. Except sending to Italy still seems to be unreliable.
Receiving within Europe seems to be fine, takes way longer than usual though.
Receiving from the States is pretty shitty. Waiting on packages which seem to be forever in transit.

Soloman Tump

My crank surgeon parcel finally left LA and got to the UK after 3 weeks, cleared pretty quickly and I've now got it. 

holy ghost

Been waiting 6 weeks for a record from Sweden yet I sent an untracked package of tapeS from Canada to Slovakia and it took like 6 days.

DSOL

Quote from: DSOL on May 28, 2020, 08:12:59 PM
Quote from: DSOL on May 27, 2020, 03:59:24 PM
located in the US, waiting for 2 packages from Sweden, yesterday was exactly one month when the first one was shipped, the 2nd one a few days later

received one of the packages today - just a single cassette which was ordered a few days after my other which is 3 cassettes  - different sellers

received the 3 tapes today, they were mailed on 4/27/20 so they took about a month and half to arrive to me
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

absurdexposition

Just received packages shipped from Germany on April 30th, and another shipped from Germany May 3rd.
Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Potier

Despite the border closure between US and Canada, I got a package through to its destination within 2 weeks just the other day.

When it comes to packages from Europe to North America, I feel that this has always been hit and miss. I get packages from Germany frequently and I've seen them take anywhere between 3 and 12 weeks - and that's with and without Covid issues.

holy ghost

An LP arrived today from Sweden to Canada, ordered first week of May, shipped airmail so..... 48 days total? It's a huge relief to see these things trickling in.

Baglady

Glad to hear shippings from Sweden to the US and Canada are not lost, but just taking aeons to arrive. Been getting worried messages from discogs customers over there.

cantle

Portugal to UK 11 days... seems pretty reasonable to me that

tisbor

From Italy and within Europe it seems pretty ok so far.
I'm still waiting for a feedback on a couple of packages that flew to U.S.A. and Australia, but that took forever even before all this shit started.

Mattias G

Quote from: Baglady on June 19, 2020, 10:06:51 AM
Glad to hear shippings from Sweden to the US and Canada are not lost, but just taking aeons to arrive. Been getting worried messages from discogs customers over there.

Same here. They seems to arrive now and everyone is happy.

Major Carew

It seems for me sending packages to the US is taking the longest. I think that's the only country i've been getting emails from asking where their items are.

XXX

Quote from: Major Carew on June 21, 2020, 12:21:53 PM
It seems for me sending packages to the US is taking the longest. I think that's the only country i've been getting emails from asking where their items are.

my tape just arrived! other USA folks should be receiving soon.

implementsofsacrifice

It took nine weeks, but a package from Sweden arrived today.

I also received a single CD from Russia that was in the mail for ten weeks.

I received a package from the UK a few days ago that arrived in less than two weeks.