Special Interest
April 20, 2021, 07:39:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
  Print  
Author Topic: Current Mail / Postage situation due to Covid-19  (Read 22186 times)
accidental
moderate user

« Reply #90 on: June 14, 2020, 08:37:33 PM »

Packages sent from and to Sweden within europe from one-two months ago could end up taking about month (pre-covid it was a week). The few packages i've sent and received lately seem to be going pretty smooth and fast. Both to and from Sweden within Europe (UK, Germany, Belgium...). I have packages to send and receive from US and Canada (& australia) but all of them have been held and not sent yet. I've preferred that to them being in a warehouse or such. But some of those packages will probably end up being paid for half a year before being sent. Not an issue for me. But i know others are not as laid back sometimes. Interested to hear more experiences.
Hatefukk
moderate user

« Reply #91 on: June 16, 2020, 02:11:54 AM »

Just received a package sent from Germany in under two weeks while another from Germany remains undelivered after over five weeks.

Many others still missing from elsewhere for upwards of a month... some larger packages, some just one CD.

That is interesting.  I'm waiting on the vinyl for the new Scatmother album and I was told that Germany is not allowed to ship to the US at this point.  I would really love to get that album finally, i ordered it as a pre-order last year and was excited when I heard it finally got pressed at the plant just to get saddened by the message i received saying I still wouldn't get it.  Can anyone confirm that Germany is able to ship to the US?
ConcreteMascara
SI Staff
Diehard user

« Reply #92 on: June 16, 2020, 05:17:16 AM »

I believe shipping from germany thats not DHL is still restricted.

urall
Heavy user

« Reply #93 on: June 16, 2020, 11:11:01 AM »

Sending seems to be fine from Belgium, even to the US i got no issues whatsoever. Except sending to Italy still seems to be unreliable.
Receiving within Europe seems to be fine, takes way longer than usual though.
Receiving from the States is pretty shitty. Waiting on packages which seem to be forever in transit.

Soloman Tump
Heavy user

« Reply #94 on: June 16, 2020, 10:38:36 PM »

My crank surgeon parcel finally left LA and got to the UK after 3 weeks, cleared pretty quickly and I've now got it. 

Dismal electronics from Devon
https://clairvont.bandcamp.com/releases
holy ghost
Diehard user

« Reply #95 on: June 16, 2020, 11:23:15 PM »

Been waiting 6 weeks for a record from Sweden yet I sent an untracked package of tapeS from Canada to Slovakia and it took like 6 days.
DSOL
Heavy user

« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2020, 05:41:30 PM »

located in the US, waiting for 2 packages from Sweden, yesterday was exactly one month when the first one was shipped, the 2nd one a few days later

received one of the packages today - just a single cassette which was ordered a few days after my other which is 3 cassettes  - different sellers

received the 3 tapes today, they were mailed on 4/27/20 so they took about a month and half to arrive to me

"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"
absurdexposition
Diehard user

« Reply #97 on: June 18, 2020, 06:53:22 PM »

Just received packages shipped from Germany on April 30th, and another shipped from Germany May 3rd.

Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

Primitive Isolation Tactics
Potier
user

« Reply #98 on: June 18, 2020, 07:50:39 PM »

Despite the border closure between US and Canada, I got a package through to its destination within 2 weeks just the other day.

When it comes to packages from Europe to North America, I feel that this has always been hit and miss. I get packages from Germany frequently and I've seen them take anywhere between 3 and 12 weeks - and that's with and without Covid issues.

holy ghost
Diehard user

« Reply #99 on: June 18, 2020, 08:46:33 PM »

An LP arrived today from Sweden to Canada, ordered first week of May, shipped airmail so..... 48 days total? It’s a huge relief to see these things trickling in.
Baglady
Heavy user

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2020, 09:06:51 AM »

Glad to hear shippings from Sweden to the US and Canada are not lost, but just taking aeons to arrive. Been getting worried messages from discogs customers over there.
cantle
user

« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2020, 07:41:32 PM »

Portugal to UK 11 days... seems pretty reasonable to me that
tisbor
Diehard user

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2020, 10:53:51 PM »

From Italy and within Europe it seems pretty ok so far.
I'm still waiting for a feedback on a couple of packages that flew to U.S.A. and Australia, but that took forever even before all this shit started.

Mattias G
user

« Reply #103 on: June 21, 2020, 12:03:51 AM »

Glad to hear shippings from Sweden to the US and Canada are not lost, but just taking aeons to arrive. Been getting worried messages from discogs customers over there.

Same here. They seems to arrive now and everyone is happy.

Major Carew
Heavy user

« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2020, 11:21:53 AM »

It seems for me sending packages to the US is taking the longest. I think that's the only country i've been getting emails from asking where their items are.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2020, 11:36:08 AM by Major Carew » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13
  Print  

Jump to: