LEGLESS new ltd. cassette / ANAL BUTT new and split tapes etc

Started by ferndalerapvideo, March 21, 2020, 09:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ferndalerapvideo

LEGLESS(untitled) recordings casette in edition of 20 available - was intended for release last year but have decided to self release at least solo material from here on. heavy panned loops and droning tone generator/delay unit has a slightly more psychedelic approach to low fi harsh

ANAL BUTT/SHITNOISE BASTARDS split cs. - very pleased to do a split with one of my favorite noisecore/grind bands. another side of retarded bullshit for axbx i believe pete from PAIN APPENDIX plays on this session.... and the " free grind" improvisations from SNB, fantastic grind cranked to the level of near total collapse....

ANAL BUTT " stainless and smooth" cs. - all you guys are defineately need this in your tape collection, this is really important guys.well not really.
this band sucks and i hate it, dan gave me a bunch so id thought id get rid of them.

BELIGERANTS untitled cassette. on mostly mayo. side project a departure from legless, stripped down and  filthy guitar/voice shitnoise

all tapes are $6 +shipping or all  4 for 20

** these are all available from myself as theres only one self released tape here but for future releases distro will be available thru SPHC in minneapolis