COVID-19

Started by tiny_tove, March 10, 2020, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Cementimental on May 18, 2020, 09:26:20 PM
Quote from: WCN on May 18, 2020, 07:39:00 PM
Can a sane person thoroughly explain the Bill Gates theory to me please?

Well you know how email scammers will actually pretend to be Nigerian, and cook up the most unbelievable sob story possible, in order to make sure that only the most extremely gullible will reply to their emails?

There is a way in which this strategy is beautiful in its ingenuity.

Theodore

With all respect to the elders -i have old parents too- i feel akward and wanna laugh everytime i hear on the news "The DEADLY virus killed two more today, an 89YO and a 92YO." ! Really ?

Re: Bill Gates : I heard that he wants to install microchips in our bodies to use them for cryptocurrency mining. - Haha, love it !
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

JLIAT

Quote from: Strangecross on May 18, 2020, 08:18:01 PM

Again, I bring up life span. Number of deaths from _____ obviously does not effect world population. The only way to control world population is to stop births. Duration of life does not matter and birth rates spike after wars and whatnot.
Population would most likely be lower if ww2 never happened.

I think the black death did have an impact, certainly in the UK. But controlling birth rates will effect population, as in the case of China. I see no spike in the population post WW2. Its maybe more complex, childbirth was once a big killer, families prior to WW2 in the UK were large, 9 siblings in my mothers family, with 2 dyeing from TB early on. Post WW2 much smaller families due not only to birth control and less child mortality, but the state looking after the elderly with pensions. And looking at predictions it seems the population is predicted to stop its exponential rise.

As for deaths from covid being far higher than published, certainly in some cases the published data looks odd, I think its only possible to know this in reviewing annual deaths, or so the experts say. (unlike the hysterical media, and conspiracy theorists) From my limited understanding its not the mortality rate of covid which was the real problem but the sudden impact on health services overwhelming them, that and its rapid spread given air travel. Some reporter tried to raise the panic of ships crews from china bringing in the disease, but it was pointed out that given the months it takes at sea, if they had the virus it would have come and gone...

Finally in this far too long reply, we in the UK had 2+ years of Brexit dominating the media, came Jan 2020 and we thought things would change, and they have!

AnonMessAgeSage

The coronavirus?
THE fucking coronavirus?

LMAO!!!!
Alright. The coronavirus, hahahaha!!!
Yeah, well, my thoughts on the virus are non-existent.
More interested in economical and global ramifications.
I see this as an opportunity to fuck the value of the dollar in the ass. I see Asian markets raising tariffs.
I see Western countries getting pissed.
Could potentially lead to a third World War with nuclear weapons.

I see money markets going East. Europeans may have to move to Russia in the future.
Who knows.
Time will tell.

JLIAT

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on May 22, 2020, 10:13:45 PM
The coronavirus?
THE fucking coronavirus?

LMAO!!!!
I see this as an opportunity to fuck the value of the dollar in the ass. I see Asian markets raising tariffs.

I see money markets going East. Europeans may have to move to Russia in the future.
Who knows.
Time will tell.
ely

They said all this about the financial crash 2008... IMO wishful thinking. More likely a spending spree post epidemic, survival syndrome..

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: JLIAT on May 23, 2020, 11:10:47 AM
The coronavirus?
THE fucking coronavirus?

LMAO!!!!

Who knows.
Time will tell.
ely

They said all this about the financial crash 2008... IMO wishful thinking. More likely a spending spree post epidemic, survival syndrome..

Well dollar's definitely fucked up and never recovering. West doesn't make anything, America makes nothing. China makes everything, so their economy won't get hit nearly as hard long-term.
Plus, when they raise tariffs. That's pissing on the wound. These aren't my personal fantasies, just objectively what I see taking place.

JLIAT

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on May 23, 2020, 04:37:56 PM
The coronavirus?
THE fucking coronavirus?

LMAO!!!!

Who knows.
Time will tell.
ely

Well dollar's definitely fucked up and never recovering. West doesn't make anything, America makes nothing. China makes everything, so their economy won't get hit nearly as hard long-term.
Plus, when they raise tariffs. That's pissing on the wound. These aren't my personal fantasies, just objectively what I see taking place.

Objectively China doesn't manufacture everything*, though I admit it can seem so in certain cases. The Chinese economy is dependent on exports, its the trick of Henry Ford to make sure those who you wish to sell product to can afford to buy it.

*most of my eurorack is not Chinese. Though Behringer is now making Eurorack!!! Although I just got a Mooer GE200 - which is FAB.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: JLIAT on May 23, 2020, 04:59:59 PM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on May 23, 2020, 04:37:56 PM
The coronavirus?
THE fucking coronavirus?

LMAO!!!!

Who knows.
Time will tell.
ely

Objectively China doesn't manufacture everything*, though I admit it can seem so in certain cases. The Chinese economy is dependent on exports, its the trick of Henry Ford to make sure those who you wish to sell product to can afford to buy it.

*most of my eurorack is not Chinese. Though Behringer is now making Eurorack!!! Although I just got a Mooer GE200 - which is FAB.

Slight exaggeration about China making everything, but not quite a stretch.
China is forced to tariff, to cover the costs of production. Because their economy is a slowed growth, but Chinese are a very mathematical people.
When you put it all together, it would not surprise me if their analysts did not anticipate this coming.

Even if this eventually boils to a world war, which I believe it will, they're better suited for that even because they have 1.5 billion people.

My personal theories on the matter: If I am to be totally blunt, I anticipate a world war of unimaginable proportions awaiting us in the somewhat near future.

Say it ain't so, but the chips do seem to be heading in this direction.

JLIAT

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on January 15, 1975, 03:46:50 PM

China is forced to tariff, to cover the costs of production. Because their economy is a slowed growth, but Chinese are a very mathematical people.
When you put it all together, it would not surprise me if their analysts did not anticipate this coming.

Even if this eventually boils to a world war, which I believe it will, they're better suited for that even because they have 1.5 billion people.

My personal theories on the matter: If I am to be totally blunt, I anticipate a world war of unimaginable proportions awaiting us in the somewhat near future.

I think manufacturing is now global, shoes from Vietnam, clothes from Bangladesh... Car manufacturing still occurs in Europe, and there are plenty of other areas where China doesn't dominate, such as food production. I think because they do dominate tech it seems they perhaps do make 'everything'. But no more than Japan maybe post WW2... or the UK during the beginning of the industrial revolution.

As for a world war, from what cause and between what nations. I guess China and the USA.  Maybe Putin's Russia and the USA. But I cant see any suitable cause. China depends on exports, if it raises tariffs then production could simply switch to say India...  The two world wars in which WW2 was in part the continuation of WW1, was about newer nations seeking colonialization and resources, as well as the collapse of old empires. China has I think adopted a non military route in this, its very much involved with Africa. The military option seems to have been replaced by the economic route. We have the scenarios of Germany, Italy, and Japan trying the former and failing. And of course the USA in Vietnam.

I guess the only other motivation is religious fundamentalism, in the middle east, Israel and its neighbours. How this would become global I cant see. China isn't involved? So would need to be Russia - USA. Again maybe Iran getting involved? But Israel seems to be capable of survival without *explicit* aid.  Off topic!

Armageddon is maybe (death) wishful thinking?

Kim V

Quote from: JLIAT on May 24, 2020, 10:21:33 AM
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on January 15, 1975, 03:46:50 PM

I think manufacturing is now global, shoes from Vietnam, clothes from Bangladesh... Car manufacturing still occurs in Europe, and there are plenty of other areas where China doesn't dominate, such as food production. I think because they do dominate tech it seems they perhaps do make 'everything'. But no more than Japan maybe post WW2... or the UK during the beginning of the industrial revolution.

As for a world war, from what cause and between what nations. I guess China and the USA.  Maybe Putin's Russia and the USA. But I cant see any suitable cause. China depends on exports, if it raises tariffs then production could simply switch to say India...  The two world wars in which WW2 was in part the continuation of WW1, was about newer nations seeking colonialization and resources, as well as the collapse of old empires. China has I think adopted a non military route in this, its very much involved with Africa. The military option seems to have been replaced by the economic route. We have the scenarios of Germany, Italy, and Japan trying the former and failing. And of course the USA in Vietnam.

I guess the only other motivation is religious fundamentalism, in the middle east, Israel and its neighbours. How this would become global I cant see. China isn't involved? So would need to be Russia - USA. Again maybe Iran getting involved? But Israel seems to be capable of survival without *explicit* aid.  Off topic!

Armageddon is maybe (death) wishful thinking?

USA vs. Russia ain't gonna happen imho. Over the last 2 decades Russia and China have been cooperating ever more closely. It is not an alliance by any means and there is a still a lot of suspicion between both regimes, but it is a huge "what if" that functions as a strong deterrent. USA and China both are economically dependent on the other, for the moment. Something which will probably change to the advantage of China if the US continues it's policy of alienating their classic allies and China continues to improve their economic ties with other resource-producing or market countries and so become less dependent on their trade with the US. Their reaction to Trump threatening to withdraw the 500 million they yearly pay to the WHO spoke volumes. 
you're just a victim of yourself

Obetavá.Protivník

given the current state of the CIA-accelerated chimp Siege here in America, we're gonna see a massive spike in cases. further lockdowns and quarantines will ensue, which will probably last until late fall, around which time the first rounds of vaccines will be approved for human trial. considering that they've already openly injected this into the zeitgeist https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN22Q1Q2 , i won't be surprised when the vaccine is proposed to be mandatory for all Americans hoping to engage in society, and most people will be so stir crazy from being housebound by that point that they'll welcome it with open arms. declaring martial law sooner than later would probably dull the shock of having personnel show up door to door to administer it later on down the road.

BlackSunAndSteel

Quote from: Obetavá.Protivník on June 03, 2020, 12:34:21 AM
given the current state of the CIA-accelerated chimp Siege here in America, we're gonna see a massive spike in cases. further lockdowns and quarantines will ensue, which will probably last until late fall, around which time the first rounds of vaccines will be approved for human trial. considering that they've already openly injected this into the zeitgeist https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN22Q1Q2 , i won't be surprised when the vaccine is proposed to be mandatory for all Americans hoping to engage in society, and most people will be so stir crazy from being housebound by that point that they'll welcome it with open arms. declaring martial law sooner than later would probably dull the shock of having personnel show up door to door to administer it later on down the road.
America is a shithole
Morality interests me little with this.

To say that its not real, well then my guy I don't know how to explain all that expensive modular gear I got these days.

I'd rather dominate then be moral in the shadows living by a code thats looking to be outdated.

WhiteWarlock

panicdemic has been momentarily postponed in states for the scheduled pussy riots media spectacle...
this color revolution tactic
presented by DNC & George/Alex Soros/Swartz
Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: WhiteWarlock on June 03, 2020, 03:57:35 PM
panicdemic has been momentarily postponed in states for the scheduled pussy riots media spectacle...

And it will likely be back in full force by the end of next week.  Yet another reason why these riots are terrible.

Obetavá.Protivník

Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on June 03, 2020, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: WhiteWarlock on June 03, 2020, 03:57:35 PM

And it will likely be back in full force by the end of next week.  Yet another reason why these riots are terrible.

it's already coming back with some vigor it seems. 10k new cases, 500+ new deaths.