COVID-19

Started by tiny_tove, March 10, 2020, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cementimental

Tho I like how, in the 3rd one, it looks less like she's washing her hands and more like she's getting reading to punch the guy

Cementimental

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmahon/2020/03/11/coronavirus-lockdown-may-save-more-lives-from-pollution-and-climate-than-from-virus/

Quote"Strangely enough, I think the death toll of the coronavirus at the end of the day might be positive, if you consider the deaths from atmospheric pollution,"

DSOL

my 91 year grandmother has just been confirmed to have COVID-19

today is her birthday - tried to call her and my father told me the news
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

deutscheasphalt

Quote from: DSOL on March 16, 2020, 08:38:25 PM

Best of luck to her recovery!

WhiteWarlock

try giving grandma doses of Vitamin C & Allicin... neither one are harmful.... both are natural do some research... get immune system up... Best Of Luck!
Lockdowns & total Orwellian control starting in the states... the fuckers are trying to rush everything political they want through hidden in c19 bills now...
btw more people die every year from medical malpractice and hospitals than from corona virus... "doctors" killed 3 out of 4 of my grandparents...
Is it better to out-monster the monster or to be quietly devoured?
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

Theodore

What worries me is that i havent listened anyone in the media, political parties etc. to have any doubts about the measures ! They all agree and ask for more ! I have started to think we are in the middle of an experiment, exercise, about how much controlable the western societies can be. At the end, when the number of deaths wont justify all this mess, they will say "Number of deaths proves we saved you" and they will whisper "Follow us again whenever we order such" . I dont believe this is a conspiracy, it just being used . But what govs dont understand is that the financial impact will crush them down. Even those that they dont want to follow this policy for their countries, they finally do due to pressure.

To "flat the curve" theory is a bullshit. They say that you can catch the virus again and again, so ...

All these measures , even in war times, in occupied countries, noone dare to take ! - For our own 'good' ofcource. Fuck you ! Tell me how much patients you can handle, and i am responsible for myself, i know the risk. Whoever is afraid, he is free to stay closed in his room, away from all humans. The rest of us, hey, we wanna live and die living, or at least to be free to do so if we want. - Or tell us, for how long all these measures ?! Can you ?
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

WhiteWarlock

Let's Play A Game:
Quarantine / Virus comp
Make the best of sittin 'round, fucking off and avoiding the plague by making noise.
Be on the quarantine / corona / toilet paper comp.
It's probably going to be a Bandcamp thing, possibly cdrs
Up to 5min, month deadline
send links to spinjob1@gmail.com
All noise is good noise as long as it is noise
Brought to you by S.P.I.N. & Forever Escaping Boredom Records

reposting reason for turning on gear & pressing record from elsewhere recently since seems on topic...
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

tiny_tove

Quote from: DSOL on March 16, 2020, 08:38:25 PM

good luck with you gran, sorry about that
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

l.b.

Quote from: Theodore on March 16, 2020, 11:04:49 PM
I have started to think we are in the middle of an experiment, exercise, about how much controlable the western societies can be [...] But what govs dont understand is that the financial impact will crush them down.
so somehow the politicians who are manipulating the whole world can make everyone afraid of the virus but they "dont understand" that it will have a bad effect on the economy??

QuoteTo "flat the curve" theory is a bullshit. They say that you can catch the virus again and again, so ...

[...] i am responsible for myself, i know the risk. Whoever is afraid, he is free to stay closed in his room, away from all humans. The rest of us, hey, we wanna live and die living, or at least to be free to do so if we want. - Or tell us, for how long all these measures ?! Can you ?

clearly you dont understand the risk because you can carry the virus even if you're not sick, and infect people who will get sick and die. you can throw a fit like a child and demand the government give you answers, but you yourself just said the government doesn't understand the economy, so i don't know what you expect.

holy ghost

Quote from: Theodore on March 16, 2020, 11:04:49 PMFuck you ! Tell me how much patients you can handle, and i am responsible for myself, i know the risk. Whoever is afraid, he is free to stay closed in his room, away from all humans. The rest of us, hey, we wanna live and die living, or at least to be free to do so if we want. - Or tell us, for how long all these measures ?! Can you ?

Basically on the same level of intellect as Kid Rock keeping his steakhouse open, The Exploited continuing to tour and millennials hitting the bars in NYC despite the risk of infecting others..... Since you can go 14 days without symptoms and still infect others. That's the crowd you want to be grouped in with?

WhiteWarlock

Event 201: Bill Gates & World Economic Forum Simulated Coronavirus Outbreak 6 Weeks Before First Case in Wuhan

Event 201 is a pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY. The exercise illustrated the pandemic preparedness efforts needed to diminish the large-scale economic and societal consequences of a severe pandemic. Drawing from actual events, Event 201 identifies important policy issues and preparedness challenges that could be solved with sufficient political will and attention. These issues were designed in a narrative to engage and educate the participants and the audience.
Selected moments from the Event 201 pandemic tabletop exercise hosted by The Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation on October 18, 2019, in New York, NY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoLw-Q8X174
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vm1-DnxRiPM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkGNvWflCNM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWRmlumcN_s

In what has to be bizarre coincidence, in just November of last year, the Gates Foundation held a simulation called "Event 201". Event 201 simulated an outbreak of a "zoonotic "coronavirus". "Zoonatic" would be the spread of disease through animals (vertebrates).
Let's study how the scenario concluded:

The scenario ends at the 18-month point, with 65 million deaths. The pandemic is beginning to slow due to the decreasing number of susceptible people. The pandemic will continue at some rate until there is an effective vaccine or until 80-90 % of the global population has been exposed. From that point on, it is likely to be an endemic childhood disease.

Other interesting tidbits from the simulation:

"Although at first some countries are able to control it, it continues to spread and be reintroduced, and eventually no country can maintain control".
   "There is no possibility of a vaccine being available in the first year".
   "Since the whole human population is susceptible, during the initial months of the pandemic, the cumulative number of cases increases exponentially, doubling every week".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBuP40H4Tko
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-_FAjNSd58
FreakMaker
SynthWizards/N01ZE

Theodore

Quote from: holy ghost on March 18, 2020, 03:30:18 AM
Quote from: Theodore on March 16, 2020, 11:04:49 PMFuck you ! Tell me how much patients you can handle, and i am responsible for myself, i know the risk. Whoever is afraid, he is free to stay closed in his room, away from all humans. The rest of us, hey, we wanna live and die living, or at least to be free to do so if we want. - Or tell us, for how long all these measures ?! Can you ?

Basically on the same level of intellect as Kid Rock keeping his steakhouse open, The Exploited continuing to tour and millennials hitting the bars in NYC despite the risk of infecting others..... Since you can go 14 days without symptoms and still infect others. That's the crowd you want to be grouped in with?

No problem ! When the monkey says 1+1=2 i agree with the monkey. You can disagree ofcource cause you dont want to be grouped with monkeys. What's the crowd you are grouped with BTW ? Do you like all these people ? Are on the same level of intellect as yours ?

Still infect others ? Read the bold text.

Edit :

Quote from: l.b. on March 18, 2020, 01:49:43 AM
Quote from: Theodore on March 16, 2020, 11:04:49 PM
I have started to think we are in the middle of an experiment, exercise, about how much controlable the western societies can be [...] But what govs dont understand is that the financial impact will crush them down.
so somehow the politicians who are manipulating the whole world can make everyone afraid of the virus but they "dont understand" that it will have a bad effect on the economy??

That's a reasonable point that i ask myself too. Maybe the answer is somewhere behind these facts : All parties agree. So no much gain to anyone. Also in democracy the power switches hands between the same parties, the same people. You loose ? You wait your time to come again, soon. - So to try answer this, yes they understand, seems they dont care much, or have underestimate it.

Quoteclearly you dont understand the risk because you can carry the virus even if you're not sick, and infect people who will get sick and die. you can throw a fit like a child and demand the government give you answers, but you yourself just said the government doesn't understand the economy, so i don't know what you expect.

I dont demand answers. I demand to not stop -or to not try to stop- the world cause of a damn sickness we dont know much yet, that doesnt seem that much lethal, without any timeline, without being able to give specific answers. You cant stop the world and say "We ll see ..." !

Also you read the bold text too. I have nothing more to add.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Bloated Slutbag

Quote from: WhiteWarlock on March 12, 2020, 04:40:16 AM
Quote from: minimal.impact on March 12, 2020, 04:02:59 AM
Quote from: WhiteWarlock on March 12, 2020, 12:18:50 AM
Audio From Two Italian Physicians In The Heart Of The Crisis https://files.catbox.moe/3ns6c1.mp4
A man wearing a surgical mask stabbed an Asian man in Brooklyn, New York, more than a dozen times over the weekend, reported the New York Post.
Covid-19-related hate crimes
C19 is completely being used as political weapon in the states...
CDC sabotaged tests...
purposely allowed for infections spreading...
Panic in the streets...
Shutdowns...
Shortages...
Avoid All Social Activities...
Deadly Viral "Weapon of Mass Distraction" Effecting Society Unleashed...
Wacist

When comes the hysteria/conspiracy fueled conceptual C19 tape release?
good idea have to manually make c19 tape from c32...

Not a bad idea. Or at least no worse than any other idea. Might consider having it curated by an appropriate label. Malignant? Line-up the usual suspects- Sickness, Bacillus, Plague Mother... and, of course, Pig Molester.
Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

FallOfNature

Quote from: Bloated Slutbag on March 18, 2020, 04:00:52 PM
Bacillus

Been thinking this aswell!

Also just had to cancel a trip in April/May. Cunt.

DSOL

Bacillus posted on IG that he is already working on something - his last tape Anti Vaxxer is straight crushing
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"