COVID-19

Started by tiny_tove, March 10, 2020, 03:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balor/SS1535

Quote from: Obetavá.Protivník on June 03, 2020, 10:09:06 PM
Quote from: Balor/SS1535 on June 03, 2020, 08:03:25 PM
Quote from: WhiteWarlock on June 03, 2020, 03:57:35 PM
panicdemic has been momentarily postponed in states for the scheduled pussy riots media spectacle...

And it will likely be back in full force by the end of next week.  Yet another reason why these riots are terrible.

it's already coming back with some vigor it seems. 10k new cases, 500+ new deaths.

In the US?

BlackSunAndSteel

Actually, there will be millions of new COVID-deaths with the next generations to come, because everybody who ever had it (even without knowing) and died, will be forever classified as death from covid... yank up them numbers fellas! Whatever suits you to keep people locked up at home
Morality interests me little with this.

To say that its not real, well then my guy I don't know how to explain all that expensive modular gear I got these days.

I'd rather dominate then be moral in the shadows living by a code thats looking to be outdated.

holy ghost

Got a COVID swab as I was exposed to someone through work - thankfully negative but that test is like that scene from Total Recall where he pulls that thing out of his brain. Dude went so far up my nostril I think he touched my eyeball from the inside.....

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: Obetavá.Protivník on June 03, 2020, 12:34:21 AM
given the current state of the CIA-accelerated chimp Siege here in America, we're gonna see a massive spike in cases. further lockdowns and quarantines will ensue, which will probably last until late fall, around which time the first rounds of vaccines will be approved for human trial. considering that they've already openly injected this into the zeitgeist https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN22Q1Q2 , i won't be surprised when the vaccine is proposed to be mandatory for all Americans hoping to engage in society, and most people will be so stir crazy from being housebound by that point that they'll welcome it with open arms. declaring martial law sooner than later would probably dull the shock of having personnel show up door to door to administer it later on down the road.
I agree with most of what you said. In fact, you hit the nail on the head.
There really will be an apocalyptic like scenario, whether people want to admit facts or not.

It is happening, in multiple facets. Sociologically, economically, internationally, etc.
What they are doing in the States is Bolshevik WW1 Marxist class struggle preparation, followed by a full on breakdown of society.

I personally, bow to no man, and I won't bow to any ape certainly, unlike these white trash filth wearing sideways hats and speaking about "God."

They better take a bullet to my head, and keep shooting until I am for sure dead, because I will never bow to anybody.

My wrath is only building-up.
The people, on this site, as far as I'm concerned, are my people.

That's why I came here.
With that said, prepare for some apocalyptic shit.
This is no fucking joke anymore, if it ever was.

P.S. 'Apocalypse' is one of those stupid terms, but it's the best one to use to describe what will happen.
'Apocalypse' isn't something that will happen one on Earth, to fulfill God's will, blah, blah blah.
Bible was written, to fulfill the narrative  of societal collapse, which is an economic cycle of a nation, like discussed in Plato's Republic.
Every time, there is anarchy, "the will of God" is fulfilled.

Meanwhile, that book is just (the perfect) system of control.
Any time a population knows too much about the foundations of society, (revelations) it fucking ends.

Man was designed to be the perfect little slave ploughing in the garden  of Eden. (utopia / Marxist dream.)
And Jesus represents the failed revolutionary who got nailed to a fucking CROSS.

NerveGas

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on June 06, 2020, 09:27:06 PM
given the current state of the CIA-accelerated chimp Siege here in America, we're gonna see a massive spike in cases. further lockdowns and quarantines will ensue, which will probably last until late fall, around which time the first rounds of vaccines will be approved for human trial. considering that they've already openly injected this into the zeitgeist https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-usa-trump/trump-mobilizing-u-s-military-to-deliver-coronavirus-vaccine-idUSKBN22Q1Q2 , i won't be surprised when the vaccine is proposed to be mandatory for all Americans hoping to engage in society, and most people will be so stir crazy from being housebound by that point that they'll welcome it with open arms. declaring martial law sooner than later would probably dull the shock of having personnel show up door to door to administer it later on down the road.
There really will be an apocalyptic like scenario, whether people want to admit facts or not.

It is happening, in multiple facets. Sociologically, economically, internationally, etc.
What they are doing in the States is Bolshevik WW1 Marxist class struggle preparation, followed by a full on breakdown of society.

I personally, bow to no man, and I won't bow to any ape certainly, unlike these white trash filth wearing sideways hats and speaking about "God."

They better take a bullet to my head, and keep shooting until I am for sure dead, because I will never bow to anybody.

That's why I came here.

P.S. 'Apocalypse' is one of those stupid terms, but it's the best one to use to describe what will happen.
'Apocalypse' isn't something that will happen one on Earth, to fulfill God's will, blah, blah blah.
Bible was written, to fulfill the narrative  of societal collapse, which is an economic cycle of a nation, like discussed in Plato's Republic.

Any time a population knows too much about the foundations of society, (revelations) it fucking ends.

Man was designed to be the perfect little slave ploughing in the garden  of Eden. (utopia / Marxist dream.)
And Jesus represents the failed revolutionary who got nailed to a fucking CROSS.

Think you got a little off track there, bud. Make sure to take some deep breaths.
MAGNETIC IRRITATION RECORDINGS

WEBSTORE - www.magneticirritation.com
CONTACT - magneticirritation@gmail.com

BlackSunAndSteel

Quote from: NerveGas on June 07, 2020, 12:48:06 AM
Think you got a little off track there, bud. Make sure to take some deep breaths.
They're one of the best trolls on here currently . Really looking forward to their future posts.

To say that its not real, well then my guy I don't know how to explain all that expensive modular gear I got these days.

I'd rather dominate then be moral in the shadows living by a code thats looking to be outdated.

AnonMessAgeSage

That's why I came here.

Piss off.

AnonMessAgeSage

Quote from: BlackSunAndSteel on June 07, 2020, 02:11:22 PM
They're one of the best trolls on here currently . Really looking forward to their future posts.
Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on June 07, 2020, 07:08:36 PM

That's why I came here.

Piss off.
To BlackSunAndSteel, I appreciate your kind words.
However, I do assure you that I am no troll. I am just a little batshit crazy, but I do not give a fuck. I voice my "out-there" beliefs, regardless of how they may come across.
I put a lot of effort into my posts, because I know some people here do appreciate them.
It is easy for me to go off-topic, because the way my mind works, I am able to make many connections to things very quickly, and then I have to breakdown my thoughts, to explain how I arrived at certain conclusions so that I can the it in with the topic at hand.

aububs

Quote from: AnonMessAgeSage on June 07, 2020, 09:20:40 PMI voice my "out-there" beliefs, regardless of how they may come across.
they come across as racist. you'll fit right in around here

denethorgul

Personally, I look forward to the day when we all finally meet up in the camps!
"WE EXPOSE ONLY SICKNESS BECAUSE WE ARE THE SICKNESS – WE ARE THE CORPSE, THE GERMS OF SCIENCE"

M. Nothing, 'Progetto Morte' 2001

Balor/SS1535

JLIAT

Quote from: Soloman Tump on June 08, 2020, 09:02:29 AM
https://www.insider.com/report-detention-centers-use-disinfectant-causing-bleeding-and-pain-2020-6

Gas chamber-esque situation on American soil

I think the comparison with what occurred in the Holocaust is wrong, and potentially dangerous. After all the lies pedalled by Holocaust deniers, I hope you are not one, was that the gas chambers were merely used to fumigate clothes, from lice. The systematic, planned and deliberate destruction of a whole race by a government's military is not the same as some over zealous action of some commercial company subject to laws.

IMO. !

BlackSunAndSteel

Quote from: JLIAT on June 08, 2020, 11:58:14 AM
https://www.insider.com/report-detention-centers-use-disinfectant-causing-bleeding-and-pain-2020-6

I think the comparison with what occurred in the Holocaust is wrong, and potentially dangerous. After all the lies pedalled by Holocaust deniers, I hope you are not one, was that the gas chambers were merely used to fumigate clothes, from lice. The systematic, planned and deliberate destruction of a whole race by a government's military is not the same as some over zealous action of some commercial company subject to laws.

IMO. !
Pretty uncharitable to jump from what they posted to a holocaust comparison and declaring them as denier.

IMO!

JLIAT

Quote from: BlackSunAndSteel on June 08, 2020, 01:55:06 PM
Quote from: JLIAT on June 08, 2020, 11:58:14 AM

IMO. !
Pretty uncharitable to jump from what they posted to a holocaust comparison and declaring them as denier.

IMO!

I wish you would read what I actually wrote, nowhere did I 'declare' anything, having exchanged posts before i'm certain he isn't, though others here certainly are. And they have pedalled the untruth re the de- loucing was the only site of Zyklon B in the camps, which it was not.

My point remains comparing disinfecting causing pain and some harm IMO is not comparable to a gas chamber. One of the tactics of deniers is to use the "well the allies did as bad, or worse". I happen not to agree. But I fully apologise for any upset I may have caused...