THE RITA - Living Dead Girl CD + Black Leather Jesus - The Bible of Burnt Skin

Started by Amethyst Sunset, March 10, 2020, 04:19:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amethyst Sunset

Now available to pre-order from Amethyst Sunset at

www.amethystsunset.bandcamp.com

THE RITA - Living Dead Girl CD
layered punishing avalanches of harsh noise in the 90s 'Americanoise' tradition.

Originally self-released by THE RITA in 1998, Living Dead Girl is an essential piece in vast catalog. Violent harsh onslaught with no let down for 30 straight minutes.
For fans of extreme noise !

Black Leather Jesus - The Bible of Burnt Skin LP
At long last, The Bible of Burnt Skin has arrived on vinyl.
Proudly presented here is the 25th anniversary vinyl release of the harsh noise classic from legendary noise collective Black Leather Jesus.

Since their formation Black Leather Jesus, lead by Richard Ramirez, has been steadily producing some of the most essential releases in the underground. Similar to Anti-LaVey (Deadline Recordings, 1994) and Ho / Mo / Sexual (Protest Products, 1995), The Bible of Burnt Skin features the BLJ line-up up Kevin Ogg and Richard Ramirez making their way through a landscape of searing pummeling electronics. A standout in the vast catalog and essential piece of the 90s harsh noise scene. Twenty five years since its original release, The Bible of Burnt Skin has been remastered for vinyl by James Plotkin and is available again for all to enjoy. Not for the faint of heart, The Bible of Burnt Skin demands to be played loud.

Black Leather Jesus - The Bible of Burnt Skin will also be available from :
Total Black
and
Scream and Writhe

and more soon !

www.amethystsunset.bandcamp.com

totalblack

Black Leather Jesus LP is available now for anyone in EU that is after copies, will have copies of The Rita CD incoming

Haare

Quote from: totalblack on March 10, 2020, 11:20:32 AM
Black Leather Jesus LP is available now for anyone in EU that is after copies, will have copies of The Rita CD incoming
Excellent news, I tried ordering the Rita cd from the label's bandcamp and shipping for one cd was over 20 euros...! Probably my fave The Rita recording.

WCN

Both of these now in stock at WCN, as well as a few copies of THE RITA - Dark Angled Eyebrow 7".
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

holy ghost

Just got The Rita CD and BLJ LP through Scream & Writhe. Both are really well done!

Haven't had a chance to spin The Rita CD yet but this is a classic ancient artifact. Kudos for releasing it!

Amethyst Sunset

Quote from: holy ghost on April 05, 2020, 08:43:15 PM
Just got The Rita CD and BLJ LP through Scream & Writhe. Both are really well done!

Haven't had a chance to spin The Rita CD yet but this is a classic ancient artifact. Kudos for releasing it!

Thank you!

Both of these are two of my favorites and I'm very honored to be able to give both of these a re-release.

----

Copies of THE RITA CD are headed to totalblack !