Previous topic - Next topic

totalblack

Our first group of releases for 2020.
4 heavy electronics titles:

Herukrat - Darkness Over Najaf LP
Serration - Force Of Damnation CS
Graustich - Blood Patrol 7"
Junta Cadre - Red Detachment CS

We have reprinted The Rita - Utmost Variances & Black Leather Jesus - Hideous Kink T-shirts.
These will be available directly for a short time, and also on The Rita \ Black Leather Jesus \ Vomir US tour in March.
Владимирский Централ \ Vladimir Central t-shirts & long sleeves are also now available in limited quantity.

http://totalblack.bigcartel.com

Large distro update with new titles from Cold Spring, Cloister Recordings, Freak Animal, and Bacteria Field. More new arrivals in coming weeks.

Samples here:

http://soundcloud.com/totalblack

Kim V

Quote from: SVNOKKLT on January 28, 2020, 01:02:36 AM
Some of these titles now also available to stream/purchase through the Total Black Bandcamp-

JUNTA CADRE - The Red Detachment
https://totalblack.bandcamp.com/album/the-red-detachment

HERUKRAT - Darkness Over Najaf
https://totalblack.bandcamp.com/album/darkness-over-najaf

SERRATION - Force of Damnation
https://totalblack.bandcamp.com/album/force-of-damnation

briefly skipped through your Herukrat LP. Great work! Can't wait for it to arrive from Total Black.
you're just a victim of yourself

Urban Noise

New Approach Records
www.nghproductions.limitedrun.com
www.newapproachrecords.wordpress.com
www.nekrogoatheresyproductions.wordpress.com

XXX

Herukrat returning with a full length LP after six years is monumental and is NOT to be missed by anyone. This record is top tier PE and I genuinely was afraid he wouldn't be able to rise above the last release in his discography, I Bear Witness, but here we are, and this thing is fucking massive. Eagerly awaiting getting my hands on a physical copy. Thank you to Mack, Mike and Sam, for whatever your contributions to this record may have been- whether it was sonically or simply through being a support system- and thanks to Grant & Brett for mastering and releasing this for us to enjoy.

As much as I know there are people who like this project and know how fantastic some of his releases are, I do maintain my belief that Herukrat is one of the most criminally underappreciated artists of the past 10, maybe even 20 years when it comes to heavy electronics. If this record doesn't cement his importance in the scene, than I truly need to question our priorities in a day and age where played out sex and murder concept albums are still being praised as innovative and the gold standard. Not that they don't have their place of course, but this is where it's at for me these days! This was well worth the six year wait.

For Iraq.

SVNOKKLT

Quote from: XXX on February 06, 2020, 08:13:00 PM
Herukrat returning with a full length LP after six years is monumental and is NOT to be missed by anyone. This record is top tier PE and I genuinely was afraid he wouldn't be able to rise above the last release in his discography, I Bear Witness, but here we are, and this thing is fucking massive. Eagerly awaiting getting my hands on a physical copy. Thank you to Mack, Mike and Sam, for whatever your contributions to this record may have been- whether it was sonically or simply through being a support system- and thanks to Grant & Brett for mastering and releasing this for us to enjoy.

As much as I know there are people who like this project and know how fantastic some of his releases are, I do maintain my belief that Herukrat is one of the most criminally underappreciated artists of the past 10, maybe even 20 years when it comes to heavy electronics. If this record doesn't cement his importance in the scene, than I truly need to question our priorities in a day and age where played out sex and murder concept albums are still being praised as innovative and the gold standard. Not that they don't have their place of course, but this is where it's at for me these days! This was well worth the six year wait.

For Iraq.

Thank you man, this praise means a lot to me!  I was worried after letting so many years go by without a release that people might not be interested in this LP when it finally came around, but its good to know there were people out still monitoring the radar for new stuff...  As I mentioned previously a lot of the album was done years ago, but took time and patience to fully round out into one cohesive piece.  The guys I mentioned didn't directly contribute music to the album, but spending time with them and working on other music together certainly influenced my direction for this music.  Looking forward to getting my artist copies here in the US.

Speaking of distro, soon FantastiqueHQ and Scream and Writhe should have them for NA, and Tesco, Freak Animal and some others will be doing European if people didn't pick up from Total Black.  Thanks for the support, means a lot.