April 10th, 2020 Alfarmania Live In Los Angeles

Started by excruciation, January 15, 2020, 09:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

excruciation

Alfarmania will be making their Los Angeles debut on April 10th, 2020 the night before the Genocide Organ show in Los Angeles.

Tickets here: https://link.dice.fm/CDv5Sr8Ea3

ummocc

Bought my ticket today. Driving down from Oakland.
Haven't gone out to a show in a few years (though bands play in my house every month).
Bah humbug :(
... I'll be in the back punching my face.

ummocc

this show super got all fucked up by COVID. there was never a refund from that dumb app I bought the ticket on. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to buy a few G.O. t-shirts. that part was nice.

anyone else bought tickets to this as well?

yosef666

Yes, still hoping this may someday be rescheduled. I know the promoters for this & the GO shows all lost quite a bit of money.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Bacteriafield

Yeah would be nice to get a refund from the Chicago shows. Kinda become a running joke here among friends. Is what it is though.

chryptusrecords

Quote from: yosef666 on January 27, 2022, 11:57:58 PM
the promoters for [...] the GO shows all lost quite a bit of money.

did they really? seems like they disappeared with money and nobody ever got a refund or any updates

HateSermon

I had (or still have, I guess) tix to one of the Chicago shows. I guess I don't really mind if I don't get a refund if it means that whenever they come back that my tickets will transfer. I have faith they'll make it happen.