Genocide Organ - Live In The USA - POSTPONED

Started by excruciation, January 11, 2020, 03:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

excruciation

The Genocide Organ and Alfarmania shows will be postponed due to COVID-19. The shows will happen, just at a later date. Please hold on to your tickets and check your e-mails for a new date.

In an effort to help raise funds due to the costs that we have accrued, we are selling two official Genocide Organ t-shirts. One is a brand new design, and one is from the 2018 shows. Any and all purchases are greatly appreciated in these trying times. Thanks for your patience and support.

Shirts here: https://genocideorgan.bigcartel.com/

Hatefukk

I half jokingly asked my wife if she would be down to fly to LA for this show from Washington and much to my surprise she agreed! I'm still in a state of shock but fucking insanely excited. The only tricky part is going to be not knowing what the venue will be until an hour before the show starts. Does anyone perhaps at least know the general area it will be in so we know where to book a hotel?

doll

Making the trip from Phoenix for this. Can't fucking wait
baby doll
I am your dog

Eigen Bast

With the travel ban going into effect these gigs are canceled, right?

XXX

Hatefukk

Fuck! Have they confirmed that its going to be delayed? We are flying down so I really dont want to purchase airline tickets if it's not going to happen. Is there anyone with a line on more info?

XXX

QuoteDue to the travel restrictions from Europe, it's likely that the Genocide Organ shows will need to be postponed.
We're waiting some more days, to see if the travel ban will be lessened or lifted altogether, before deciding exactly how (and when) we'll proceed.
More information and/or alternate dates will be forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience as this is, obviously, completely out of our control.

should add this is for CHICAGO gig cant speak to CA

Balor/SS1535

wolle93

from facebook:

I m sorry to tell you that the GO US dates must re-scheduled for a later date.

Currently there s no way to make it to the US other than by submarine and as the only working german submarine is already occupied, the band has to wait until the situation gets better.

Thank you for staying supportive with the american promoters, they will find arrangements to hold your tickets valuable for a later time.

GO will travel as soon as Viruses and time schedules allow. Stay save - complete Lockdown coming soon.

Hatefukk

The ticketing company for the Los Angeles show still shows it as going ahead. https://dice.fm/event/67wb3-genocide-organ-11th-apr-secret-location-la-los-angeles-tickets  I sure hope that they just postpone the show and leave the tickets valid for that later date.

excruciation

The Genocide Organ and Alfarmania shows will be postponed due to COVID-19. The shows will happen, just at a later date. Please hold on to your tickets and check your e-mails for a new date.

In an effort to help raise funds due to the costs that we have accrued, we are selling two official Genocide Organ t-shirts. One is a brand new design, and one is from the 2018 shows. Any and all purchases are greatly appreciated in these trying times. Thanks for your patience and support.

Shirts here: https://genocideorgan.bigcartel.com/

.:Will:.

Is it possible to get a refund? I tried to email the address associated with the Paypal payment but it just bounced back.

mosquito

I hope you all are able to make up some of the expense. Such a shame

Balor/SS1535