Looking for Regim Institut and Wojtek tapes

Started by come_orgasm, December 31, 2019, 08:07:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

come_orgasm

Hello!

Looking for Regim and Institut ( Urban Guerilla tape also) stuff on tapes also Wojtek tapes, ( punishment private releases would be sweet also). If you got some please pm me. Thanks

Theodore

Re: Regim and related tapes : If after 1-2 months you havent found and you still need, send me a message. I have Unrest 01-03 and Vigilante 04-06 tapes. I can let a couple of them go if offer is such. Any, but not all, just 1-2 of them.

PS: Covered In Shit, i have promised to notify another guy if ever decide to sell, so if it is to go and he can buy it for the same money, he has priority.
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

come_orgasm

Quote from: Theodore on January 02, 2020, 07:24:06 PM
Re: Regim and related tapes : If after 1-2 months you havent found and you still need, send me a message. I have Unrest 01-03 and Vigilante 04-06 tapes. I can let a couple of them go if offer is such. Any, but not all, just 1-2 of them.

PS: Covered In Shit, i have promised to notify another guy if ever decide to sell, so if it is to go and he can buy it for the same money, he has priority.

Ok let me know about "Covered in Shit", and I'll also contact you soon