SOMA - old copies

Started by Strömkarlen, September 30, 2019, 12:44:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strömkarlen

About a zine I released in Swedish and found a bunch old copies.

Under andra hälften av gav jag ut SOMA. Jag ville göra en egen variant av böckerna och zinen jag läste från USA och Europa. Re/Search böckerna, Vague, Force Mental, svenska RIP/Kannibal och framförallt Apocalypse Culture var inspirationerna. Naivt tänkte jag att jag skulle göra 4 nummer per år istället blev det 8 nummer på 4 år.

När jag gick igenom lådor efter en flytt så hittade ett gäng med SOMA #2 och #8.
https://eightmillimetres.bigcartel.com/

magnus

That´s funny, just today i thought how stupid of me to get rid of all my old copies of this brilliant zine some years ago... Remember it fondly.
Someone mentioned another swedish zine from the same time called Storno that got lost in the wind at the same time.

Do a new issue!

Strömkarlen

Quote from: magnus on September 30, 2019, 07:25:13 PM
That´s funny, just today i thought how stupid of me to get rid of all my old copies of this brilliant zine some years ago... Remember it fondly.
Someone mentioned another swedish zine from the same time called Storno that got lost in the wind at the same time.

Do a new issue!

Storno was Pär Thörn if I remember correctly. I have it somewhere.  I won't do a new issue of SOMA but I've been toying with the idea of doing a new zine or perhaps a book.