Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

I start the new year with the first SHIFT release in 18 months. After the detour in style that was Bulk, SHIFT returns to its origins with more heavy, slow moving, pessimistic and angry blackened shit. Morose features two 15 minute tracks and continues where the Creation and Space LP left off. 122 copies exist.

£4.00 plus p+p

New website: http://www.unrestproductions.co.uk

The fonts still need tweaking but my young and attractive assistant assures me everything is in working order. Please contact ADMIN at UNRESTPRODUCTIONS dot CO dot UK if you encounter any issues.

Thanks!
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

It hasn't been an issue on this forum but I ask anyone who has any questions to please not send me PM's. Email me at unrestproductions(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk instead.

Thanks!

GEWALTMONOPOL

Morose has sold well and I'm down to my last 30 now. Tesco, Freak Animal and Second Layer have or will have copies but so far no distros in the US or elsewhere. We'll see if Hospital or Molehill get back to me before I'm sold out.

Next up: HUMAN LARVAE - What Lies Ahead C-40. I'm not the kind to hype mine or anyone elses shit but, ladies and gentlemen, just wait till you hear this one. When I first listened to it during the long nocturnal drive from Berlin to Gent last year I played it back to back four times. Not belittling any previous Unrest releases but this is among the most solid music I've ever had the honour of putting out. It's simply amazing!

120 plus copies will be available 25/2.

More info at www.unrestproductions.co.uk soon!

GEWALTMONOPOL

HUMAN LARVAE - What Lies Ahead C-40

A mans journey from loss of faith to self destruction. What Lies Ahead has a fullness and warmth to the sound, like a red tinted picture which gives a sensation of the path through his personal hell. There is enormous attention to detail here with a flow that is just immaculate. HUMAN LARVAE breaks away from the traditional German industrial style with a more personal approach thus exploring new possibilities for himself and us.

I'm not the one to hype things up, least of all my own releases, but I struggle to find ways to accurately decribe this because it is just so unbelievably good. Six months after I received the master and I still keep playing it over and over again.

I'm very proud to be the one chosen to release this!

http://www.unrestproductions.co.uk/shop/index.html

There is also a sale on at http://www.unrestproductions.co.uk/shop/order-sale.html

Molluskground, Inc.

Hi Martin. Has the new Shift cassette sold out already? It will be great to hear some new Human Larvae too, the man can do no wrong.

GEWALTMONOPOL

There are still copies left. The website shat the bed earlier and all the releases below Sleep Paralysis didn't show. My apologies for that. It has been fixed now.

If you're ordering more than one Unrest tape then use the "Tape Deal" option at the top. That'll save you some money.

Cheers!

GEWALTMONOPOL

SOFT OPTION KILLING - Every Brutal Act a Service C-40 sold out yesterday.

Molluskground, Inc.

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on March 01, 2011, 08:04:05 PM
There are still copies left. The website shat the bed earlier and all the releases below Sleep Paralysis didn't show. My apologies for that. It has been fixed now.

No problem mate. You should have an order from me now. I was a birthday boy yesterday so I can afford to splash out on some nice releases.

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on March 02, 2011, 02:01:26 PM
SOFT OPTION KILLING - Every Brutal Act a Service C-40 sold out yesterday.

Tits! Although I see it is still stocked by Freak Animal.

GEWALTMONOPOL

As the Tory cunts do their bit to drag the UK populace back to the Dickensian nightmare they once lived in the Royal Mail decides to pull their weight by fucking me and my customers on postage. It is with sadness and regret I announce that all my P+P will go up by the end of this week and unfortunately European and Rest of the World shipping quite considerably so.

More details later!

GEWALTMONOPOL

Postage prices are still being updated and it's not cheerful reading so I won't bore you or myself with the details. It is what it is. Sometimes you just have to pinch your nose and take that smeggie cock and gobble on it. One positive thing in all this is that the cost of shipping multiple items actually seems to have fallen which means package deals is an option. More later!

This is much more fun:

The Shift embroidered patches arrived this morning. Made for the show in Gent but if anyone wants one now by all means get in touch. They can be either sewed or ironed on.

UK = £9.00, EU = £9.50, Rest of the World = £10.00

Ten were made. ELITE AS FUCK!

Molluskground, Inc.

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on April 06, 2011, 06:18:09 PM
As the Tory cunts do their bit to drag the UK populace back to the Dickensian nightmare they once lived in the Royal Mail decides to pull their weight by fucking me and my customers on postage. It is with sadness and regret I announce that all my P+P will go up by the end of this week and unfortunately European and Rest of the World shipping quite considerably so.

More details later!

All these cuts, trebling university fees... and now:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1373478/David-Cameron-Pakistan-650m-spend-education.html

P.S. I sent you a message.

GEWALTMONOPOL

All p+p has been updated now. While the UK and Europe hasn't done too badly Rest of the World is pretty eye-watering. For anyone in that region there is the slower option of Surface Mail. If ordering more than one item I can weigh the package for you in order to bring the price down. Email me and I'll see what can be done.

SHIFT/ANEMONE TUBE 7" is still at the pressing pant.

jc

are these postage prices accurate? it's quoting me 5.40 GBP for 3 single tapes within the UK.

thanks

arrendersimorte

good stuff on your site just orderd special interest zine
but gonna order tapes and other stuff

(give deth)

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: jc on April 29, 2011, 12:52:46 AM
are these postage prices accurate? it's quoting me 5.40 GBP for 3 single tapes within the UK.

thanks

Let me know which tapes you're after at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk and I will work out the p+p for you.

Quote from: arrendersimorte on April 29, 2011, 01:04:21 AM
good stuff on your site just orderd special interest zine
but gonna order tapes and other stuff

(give deth)

I got your order and will send it after the weekend when all this royal wedding shit is out of the way.