Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yosef666

Kontinent LPs and Shift 10"s in stock now at Analog Worship, along with a limited number of copies of previous Unrest titles.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

Distro update:

ZSS - Nigger Backstabber Chamber, CD £5.00
ZSS - Anal Personnel Explosive Device, CD £5.00
ZSS - Coward Division, CD £5.00
ENCEPHALOPHONIC - Phsychopathological Entertainment, CD £9.00
CELEBRITY APPRECIATION SOCIETY - Vol. 2: Scandinavian Syndrome, tape £5.00
SADIO/CALIGULA 031 - S/T, LP £16.00
SADIO/PRURIENT - BDSM Atlantic Partnership, LP £16.00
ALFARMANIA/PROIEKT HAT - Mardrömd Dödsström, LP £16.00

This coincides with a sale on all Hal Hutchinson and related titles in the mail order. As per usual I've not had the time to change the prices on the Unrest site so a guide is LP £6.00, CD £4.00, tape £2.00 and any 7" £2.00. I have one final copy left of the ZSS 7" and I'll add it as a freebee to anyone making a big enough order.

The hoodies are here and after much pain they look the business. Everyone who emailed me in May are being contacted one by one at the moment. It's a slow process so bear with me.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

KOUFAR - Lebanon for Lebanese, CD

Lebanon for Lebanese was KOUFAR's first recorded material since 2010's "The Purity Of The Cedars". Released on vinyl by Fusty Cunt it featured collaborations with SHIFT and STRIATIONS. There are also two bonus tracks from the very limited "Z3eem" tape which was released by Black Psychosis to coincide with KOUFAR's appearance at UFoI III last year.

The LP was cut in a way that a high quality stereo or headphones were required for complete listening due to the low frequencies. This CD has been carefully re-mastered by Pekka PT paying tribute to the original master as it was intended.

A joint release between Unrest and Fusty Cunt.

£9.00 plus p+p.

deathmask

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on January 03, 2017, 03:43:16 PM

Lebanon for Lebanese was KOUFAR's first recorded material since 2010's "The Purity Of The Cedars". Released on vinyl by Fusty Cunt it featured collaborations with SHIFT and STRIATIONS. There are also two bonus tracks from the very limited "Z3eem" tape which was released by Black Psychosis to coincide with KOUFAR's appearance at UFoI III last year.

The LP was cut in a way that a high quality stereo or headphones were required for complete listening due to the low frequencies. This CD has been carefully re-mastered by Pekka PT paying tribute to the original master as it was intended.

£9.00 plus p+p.

Please update if US distros are added.

PTM Jim

Quote from: deathmask on January 04, 2017, 12:03:34 AM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on January 03, 2017, 03:43:16 PM

£9.00 plus p+p.

Please update if US distros are added.

I'll have them over at Fusty. I just haven't updated yet.
Shoot me an email at: jimharas at yahoo dot com

GEWALTMONOPOL

I keep forgetting to photograph the hoodies but a Polish bruder posted this on his FB so I pinched it.

£32.00 plus p+p. Only L and XL left now.

treebeard

Ordered the Koufar CD from Fusty Cunt over the weekend.  Always a good idea to order something over a holiday weekend, hah.  Anyhow, looking forward to it!!!!!

david lloyd jones

Quote from: treebeard on January 17, 2017, 07:25:58 PM
Ordered the Koufar CD from Fusty Cunt over the weekend.  Always a good idea to order something over a holiday weekend, hah.  Anyhow, looking forward to it!!!!!

despite not thinking it a holiday weekend, congrats on getting a fine release.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The nice old lady next door has been holding more packages in my absence and today threw up the following:

KOUFAR - Lebanon for Lebanese, LP £16.00
CLIMAX DENIAL - Finishing Touch, LP £16.00
ARMOUR GROUP - Purge, LP £16.00
KOUFAR/DETERGE - Collhge Notre-Dame De Jamhour, tape £5.00
KOUFAR - When The Last One Leaves, tape £5.00
ARMOUR GROUP - Liva Assault, tape £5.00
CONCRETE MASCARA - History of Ruin, tape £5.00
MILITARY POSITION - Black Noise, tape £5.00
Trapdoor Tapes Document One, tape £5.00

Also from earlier in the week a very small number of SCATMOTHER - Flowers of Maltreatment, CD £9.00

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for details!

online prowler

collapsedhole

nice, will definitely have to pick up the CD from Jim since i missed the LP.... BTW, Fusty Cunt has one of my favorite label logo's ever!

GEWALTMONOPOL

I've been sick a few days and the mail order piled up but the backlog has been cleared now.

New distro item through the door last week: HAARE - Apocalypse, LP £18.00 plus postage.

New releases for March:

STREICHER/TOTENRUNE - Global Gas Chamber/Bellum Internecinum, 10"
CAULDHAME - Saturnine, tape
KEVLAR - Hoodie

nouveauregne

Might not be the best place to ask, but: Any chance of a Pogrom Degančios Suros LP reissue in the near future???