Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arrendersimorte

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on April 19, 2011, 02:08:50 PM
Postage prices are still being updated and it's not cheerful reading so I won't bore you or myself with the details. It is what it is. Sometimes you just have to pinch your nose and take that smeggie cock and gobble on it. One positive thing in all this is that the cost of shipping multiple items actually seems to have fallen which means package deals is an option. More later!

This is much more fun:

The Shift embroidered patches arrived this morning. Made for the show in Gent but if anyone wants one now by all means get in touch. They can be either sewed or ironed on.

UK = £9.00, EU = £9.50, Rest of the World = £10.00

Ten were made. ELITE AS FUCK!

where do you get the patches made , looking for a place to get some done..............

GEWALTMONOPOL

A place in Wales called Promotional Badges. Their system is very simple system to use, the patches look the business and you can order as many or as few as you like. Service is quick and good. They are pretty expensive though.

http://www.printedembroideredbadges.com/embroidered-badges

Some people have messaged me about these patches and as requested I have put them aside. However, other people are pounding at the door and I can't sit on them forever. Not to be rude but it's time to shit or get off the pot boys.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

arrendersimorte

Quote from: TheGreatEcstasy on April 30, 2011, 12:01:33 PM
A place in Wales called Promotional Badges. Their system is very simple system to use, the patches look the business and you can order as many or as few as you like. Service is quick and good. They are pretty expensive though.

http://www.printedembroideredbadges.com/embroidered-badges

Some people have messaged me about these patches and as requested I have put them aside. However, other people are pounding at the door and I can't sit on them forever. Not to be rude but it's time to shit or get off the pot boys.

thanks for the info , excellent badge tho , i will be using this site i think.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The patches are gone. l'll have some more done but they'll only be available at the show in Gent.

I sold the last copy of IFOTS - Danny La Rue Died in His Sleep today and it's now deleted.  IFOTS is doing an LP with brand new material for Unrest later this year or early next year.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Due to my participation in the 5th anniversary of Silken Tofu the Unrest mailorder will close 10/5. Orders can be made as usual but won't be despatched until after 23/5 when normal operations are resumed. Apologies for any inconvenience.

I will carry mainly SHIFT and Unrest Productions items with only a very limited selection of distro items in Gent. If anyone wants anything from the mailorder please email me at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk.

The SHIFT/ANEMONE TUBE 7" is still at the pressing plant.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The Order Section is back to normal. All orders made during my time away were sent yesterday.

The new SHIFT/ANEMONE TUBE 7" is now available to order at http://www.unrestproductions.co.uk/shop/index.html.

New items added:

GENOCIDE ORGAN - Under-Kontrakt, CD
KE/HIL - Hellstation, CD
ANEMONE TUBE - Death Over China, CD

fin de siècle

The SHIFT / ANEMONE TUBE - DARK WATERS 7" is also available from me:
http://www.anemonetube.de

Ltd. edition: 111 copies, hand numbered
Packaging: Black vynil, offset printed heavy 350g cardboard cover in transparent high quality sleeve.

Thanks for your support!

GEWALTMONOPOL

Added to the distro:

ALFARMANIA - Hålögd Insikt, 10" pic disk
ANEMONE TUBE - Dream Landscape, CD
BLOOD OF THEE CHRIST - Behind Thee Bars, CD
IRM - Red Album, CD
SURVIVAL UNIT - Murder for the Mission, CD
SURVIVAL UNIT - Thought, Trigger, Target, CD
SURVIVAL UNIT - Tied Down for Survival, CD
SURVIVAL UNIT - Will to Zero, CD

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

GEWALTMONOPOL

New distro stock:

BODY CARGO - Flesh Waste / Recycling, 7"
BODY CARGO - Logistics of Religion, 10"
N12 - Black Line, LP/CD
N12- First Dabce of the Spring, 7"
SICKNESS/WIESE - Amnesia, 7"
PRURIENT - Bermuda Drain, tape
DEAD BODY LOVE - 10 Luglio 1976, tape

PESTDEMON - Helvetesljuset LP was sent for pressing this week. The SHIFT/AT 7" is down to its last ten copies.

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

GEWALTMONOPOL

Unrest has a sublabel called Unsound Recordings and STAB Electronics is next.

GEWALTMONOPOL

New items in stock:

SI #6
CRISIS – Holocaust Hymns, CD
SEWER GODDESS - Disciples of Shit: Live Waste, CD

STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant I, LP out in August/September

skatin4satan

want a shift patch and some tapes, is this shit still available?

GEWALTMONOPOL

The Shift patches sold out a couple of months ago. Which tapes are you after?

GEWALTMONOPOL

STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant I LP is here! The follow up to the two now sold out tapes released by Filth & Violence last year. A work of true misogyny!

A website for the new sublabel Unsound Recordings is being set up so while I wait for that to happen I offer the LP here. Small run of only 105 LP's. 15 quid plus p+p.

Total:

UK - £18.60
EU - £19.70
RoW Air - £22.00
RoW Surface - £19.90

Email unrestproductions (at) gmail (dot) com for payment details. Please don't PM!

Cheers!

STREETMEAT

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 24, 2011, 11:37:36 PM

STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant I

looks fucking great! any us distros going to get this one?