Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: STREETMEAT on August 25, 2011, 06:29:46 AM
Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 24, 2011, 11:37:36 PM

STAB ELECTRONICS - The Non Alliant I

looks fucking great! any us distros going to get this one?

Looks great indeed... How about EU distros (I mean the ones that accepts payment via bank transfer)? Is anyone getting this? FA/F&V maby?

EDIT: Got mine!

GEWALTMONOPOL

The high production cost due to the small run makes it difficult so it's very unlikely that any distro will get this. I'm happy to try and work out alternative forms of payment for those who want it. Email me at unrestproductions (at) gmail (dot) com.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

XE

Really keen to hear STAB LP! Keith is just getting better and better! His submission to upcoming NK III v/a TAPE was great "Feminist Kneejerk Reaction". SHIFT going to be on it as well! early 2012 hopefully.

GEWALTMONOPOL

The UNSOUND RECORDINGS page is up and running. Make your orders from there as of now.

http://www.unrestproductions.co.uk/unsound/index.html

bogskaggmannen

Even if i'm not interested in said LP I still think the prices for the limited vinyl LP (factory printed covers too?) including postage are ridiculously low.

STREETMEAT

heard the sample track on the stab electronics blog. nice step up since the F&V tapes, will be getting this when i can!

RG

Quote from: STREETMEAT on August 28, 2011, 08:52:36 AM
heard the sample track on the stab electronics blog. nice step up since the F&V tapes

Looks like the track is no longer available, but if it's a "step up" from the F&V tapes then this must be some good material indeed. Those tapes showed a lot of potential.

Mr. Unrest/Unsound, can you maybe give us a tracklist and/or total runtime?

GEWALTMONOPOL

The cover is digitally printed on two 32x32cm 300gsm sheets held in a plastic sleeve. Same as Grunt's Terror LP.

The track titles are:

A

Bardex Crucifix
Cannot Stop Myself
My Daddy Fucked Me and I Liked it

B

Female
Unlust
Dead Girls (All I See)
Tearing My Eyes Out

Total running time? Between 17-18 minutes each side.

I have packed a FUCKLOAD of orders the last few days. A good chunk were sent on Friday and with a bit of luck some might get them tomorrow. All orders between then and midnight (give or take) will be sent tomorrow. I cannot thank those enough who've supported by purchasing! To the few who've emailed and asked "where's my order/when will it be sent?". I'm honest, I pack everything straight away and send it as soon as I possibly can. I am known for this so please don't send emails like that. It's borderline insulting and fucking irritating.

I am happy to answer any other questions. Cheers and keep the orders coming!

Scat-O-Logy

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 28, 2011, 09:46:51 PMTo the few who've emailed and asked "where's my order/when will it be sent?".

It's funny that customers already sends these kinds of messages.
This was released only a short time ago so what's the fucking rush?

GEWALTMONOPOL

PESTDEMON - Helvetesljuset LP

38 minutes of Industrial Grimness lodged into a black slab of 180g vinyl with spot gloss on 400gsm cardstock. It's the first LP on Unrest and the last war cry from a loyal comrade. Where The Demon will go from here is anyone's guess but he's left us with this very worthy farewell before shutting the dungeon. Artwork by Simon Clark. Mastered by ZZ at Gorgonhead. It's morbid, it's beautiful! Get it!

Listen here: http://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/silhuett-av-tv-horn

Order here

P-K

we need some hoodies with the Pestdemon-wreath on the back  ;-)

SiClark

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 29, 2011, 02:23:48 PM
Artwork by Simon Clark

With a helping hand from Mr Shift. Looking forward to picking this up.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Quote from: P-K on August 29, 2011, 08:11:43 PM
we need some hoodies with the Pestdemon-wreath on the back  ;-)

A black on black hoodie or t-shirt would look cool.

Cross post from troniks which hopefully clarifies things:

STAB LP distro situation: When promoting this LP I made a mistake when failing to make it clear that no distributors would carry it. The reason is that the small run makes for a very high production cost which makes the whole distro side awkward. Therefore all orders would have to be made through me. I have paid the price for that error since I've been fending off offers from various distros almost as much as I've been packing peoples orders. To complicate the situation further I was approached by two labels whose generosity and support in the past makes it impossible not to return almost any favour asked for. So, two distros will be carrying this LP after all. The number allocated is very small and depending on how they mean to sell them I'll let them make themselves known instead of me directing buyers their way. Unfortunately none of them are in the US. I understand that the total for anyone not in the UK or EU zones may be a bit steep. That's why I added a surface mail option which cuts the price down a bit but apart from that there's not much more I can do.

Orders have come in steadily over the weekend and if that pace keeps up the STAB LP will be gone by the end of the week. The PESTDEMON LP is also selling well but with a run of 250 there's a better chance of it being available longer.

Thanks to all who've ordered so far. The support is greatly appreciated!

P-K

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on August 28, 2011, 09:46:51 PM
"where's my order/when will it be sent?".

fuck them, you are doing a fine job.....mailed mine on friday? got them monday !
btw, you make the packages yourself or do you have slaves to do that? give them my compliments, you don't see boxes with reinforced corners that much! no mangled corners on the lps !

Pestdemon....best sleeve i've seen for ages, i'll have to consume the music later, with more time.

STAB....just a quick listen before work.....got me totally pumped up lol i liked the tapes but this is much much better, really like the vocals, def has an own sound.

solid!

ARKHE

Have now received artist copies for Helvetesljuset, pm me or mail pestdemon -at- survivormail-com for trades if you're interested & low on cash/high on good looking releases.