Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

There's been enough registered interest to go ahead with this. I haven't replied to anyone's emails but everyone has been added to the list.

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

Deadline for securing the Unrest Tenth Anniversary Hoodie is 3/6/16.

Reservations at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk. Headline the email "ZIPPED HOODIE" and give us your size.

In other news the SHIFT - Ruminations tape, released on DumpsterScore last year, has been remastered and sent to the pressing plant for a 10" reissue. A similar fate awaits the KONTINENT - Death Technologies tape as and when the mastering is finished.   

GEWALTMONOPOL

That's the hoodies ordered and reservations have closed. Everyone will be contacted individually when hoodies are done!

GEWALTMONOPOL

The Unrest mail order will be closed from 30/6 and opens again 15/7.

Coming releases:

SHIFT - Ruminations 10"
KONTINENT - Death Technologies, LP
UNCODIFIED - Maybe All Is Not Completed, CD

The Unrest hoodies are still being printed.

yosef666

Kevlar "Alpha Strife" LP/DVDr combos and UFoI III tapes are in stock now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

As of yesterday the Unrest mail order is shut until further notice. A month, maybe two. The chaos that has blighted the whole of 2016 will be untangled and put to bed once and for all during this period. It will also allow me enough breathing space to record new SHIFT material for the first time in probably 2 years. At the end of this hiatus there should be a decent amount of releases ready to go.

HAIL UNREST!

deathcamp

GEWALTMONOPOL

The Unrest mail order will remain closed until 28/10. When we return there will be the following releases:

SHIFT - Ruminations, 10"
UNCODIFIED - Maybe All Is Not... CD
KONTINENT - Death Technologies, LP

Till then the recording of a new SHIFT album titled Defenestrations is in slow progress.

tiny_tove

CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

david lloyd jones

GEWALTMONOPOL

SHIFT - Ruminations, 10" £12.00

Originally released on limited to 100 tape by Dumpster Score.

After the fury of Altamont Rising, SHIFT is back in familiar slow moving and brooding industrial territory. A concept of betrayal and a rumination process in two chapters. A further celebration of negativity and pessimism. I've drunk the poison and my response is bitter.

KONTINENT - Death Technologies, LP £15.00

The vinyl reissue of the limited to 55 tape box sold exclusively at 2016's United Forces of Industrial III festival.

An exploration of genocides of the past and the current depopulation methods with a reference to the idea of the "age of reason". Death Technologies combines industrial abrasive sounds, unpredictable synth collages, held together by industrial loops and noise walls. The context of this work, enforced as a direct sonic assault, aims to attack cognitive thinking and the ability to question and form rational decisions.

If you ever go off the grid, you will be hunted down like a wild animal.

UNCODIFIED - Maybe All Is Not Completed, CD £9.00

UNCODIFIED's debut release on Unrest Productions is also his most dense sounding. Massive slabs of industrial noise layered with structures creeping slowly to the fore and abrupt endings then straight into the next track at a relentless pace.

Unlike previous works, there's no concept or single theme. Each track has different inspirations: Tarkovskij's cinema (The End Is Never One), neurosis and anxiety in modern society (Parasites and Deception), war (Ambush), media control (First Tearing).

Release date is 28/10/16 but everything can be ordered now. As the pound has dropped quite significantly in the last few months I'm forced to raise my prices for the next batch so these are the last releases at the current price.

Still available:

KEVLAR - Alpha Strife, LP+DVD-r £18.00
IFOTS - Blush - CD £9.00
IFOTS - Family Survival Strategy, tape £5.00
V/A - Ways of Survival, tape £5.00

Email Unrest directly at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Other distros: Tordon, Where Frost Reign, Millstone, Tesco, Freak Animal, La Plaque Noire, DumpsterScore, Analog Worship, Witch Sermon

www.unrestproductions.co.uk

GEWALTMONOPOL

Unrest embroidered patch - £8.00

Now, the protracted and sad story of the Unrest 10th Anniversary Hoodie - The printer fucked up the print and I've been trying to salvage them since July but finally accepted they were unsalvageable this week. A new run is underway and everyone who reserved one in June will be contacted when they are ready.

Distro update:

CON-DOM - How Welcome Is Death To I Who Have Nothing More To Do But Die; LP + One Sided LP Box, (Tesco) £40.00
ISOMER - Three Kestrels, LP (Tesco) £15.00
BLOOD OF THEE CHRIST - Filthy Criminals, CD (Old Captain) £9.00
KRISTIAN OLSSON - Att Vara Där Jag Var Innan Jag VAr Jag, CD (Old Captain) £9.00
SMELL & QUIM - Jesus Christ / The Jissom Killers, CD (Old Captain) £9.00

Some orders have been sent and I will plough through the rest of the emails today. Thank you everyone who've ordered so far.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

absurdexposition

Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

GEWALTMONOPOL

The following North American distros should have a selection of the above titles by now:

Malignant
Witch Sermon
Analog Worship
Scream & Writhe

There are copies on their way to Cold Spring as well. Very low stock on KONTINENT - Death Technologies, LP now.

2017 will see the release of new material from SHIFT, KEVLAR, KOUFAR, KONTINENT and CAULDHAME. The Unrest hoodies are happening at a slow and painful pace.

I look forward to the death of this year and the birth of the new one!