Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

Not added to the mail order yet.

HUMAN LARVAE - Behind Blinding Light, LP (Freak Animal) - £15.00
T×R×P/BODY CARGO - Split, LP (Autarkeia) - £12.00

The TRP/BC LP has a lower price due to one corner of the LP's being bent slightly. Email for photo. I only have 2 left of this.

P+P not included. Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

GEWALTMONOPOL

IRON FIST OF THE SUN - Family Survival Strategy, tape
£5.00 plus p+p.

New IFOTS studio album "Family Survival Strategy. A new level of violent harshness from the project. Sharpen the knifes, because something is coming. This is a tape release only!

Released on Friday 1/4/16. Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Listen - https://soundcloud.com/unrest-productions/copper-colour-thyself

GEWALTMONOPOL

In from Filth & Violence and Death Continues:

BLACK STATE - Valkyrie/See You All In Hell, CD £9.00
BLACK STATE - We Hate Them/Voice of the Dead Battalions, CD £9.00
SSRI - Schwarze Sonne Ritual Invocation, CD £9.00
MENACING 84 - Immediate Extinction, CD £9.00
OTTIS IN THE WOODS - S/T, CD £9.00
SUTCLIFFE JUGEND - The Muse, CD £9.00
FEMEHEIM - Dominium Terrae, CD £9.00
IN SEARCH OF DEATH - III, CD £9.00
NEKROFELLATIO - Pessadilla En Una Noche Sin Estrellas, CD £9.00

P+P not included. Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Three releases will be out in time for UFoI III:

KEVLAR - Alpha Strife, LP + DVD-r
KONTINENT - Death Technologies, tape
WAYS OF SURVIVAL - UFoI III, tape

More on that later.

GEWALTMONOPOL

KEVLAR – ALPHA STRIFE, LP+DVDr

Alpha Strife was originally released on CD-r in 2013 as Kevlar's first album. Alpha Strife refers to worldwide political/military conflicts. This release explores the initial stage of a conflict and the very creation of perfect environment for a conflict to evolve.

Alpha Strife was recorded in different locations, using various sound sources. Industrial and uncompromising, low frequency hypnotic synth loops, walls of noise, radical electronics and contact microphone sound experiments will invade your mind and fill it with an illusion of a dead end. Only by reaching this point you are able to defend yourself, move forward and crush your enemies.

Released today and available at UFoI III. All orders will be dealt with after the weekend.

£18.00 plus p+p.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

tiny_tove

IT'S ABOUT TIME!
one of the best works of the last years. well deserved vinyl reissue.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

GEWALTMONOPOL

Post UFoI III and I'm processing the backlog of orders. Available to order as of now:

KEVLAR - Alpha Strife, LP/DVDr £18.00
UFoI III - Ways of Survival, tape £5.00
KONTINENT - Death Technologies, tape £10.00

Still available:

IFOTS - Blush, CD
IFOTS - Family Survival Strategy, tape

P+P not included.

The KONTINENT box is ltd to 55. No wholesale and one per customer only!

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.

Nil By Mouth

Probably I miss the topic about the Kontinent box but what contains this edition?

GEWALTMONOPOL

Aldo, there was no topic about the box. It contains 6 inserts and a tape.

Apologies to those who are still waiting for their orders to be replied to and processed. I'm working three 12 hour days on the trot and I've been packing orders till past midnight over the last two days. As I'm up at 5.45 for work every day I am tired now but tonight I'll make a huge push to try and get everyone dealt with. Fuelled by coffee, the conviction that every man needs at least one Unrest release in his home, a wing, a prayer and more coffee. We will get there!

Thank you for everyone's patience!

GEWALTMONOPOL

KONTINENT - Death Technologies and UFoI II - Acts of Vengeance tapes are now sold out. The rest is still in stock.

Distros:

FREAK ANIMAL
TORDON
LA PLAQUE NOIRE
WITCH SERMON
TESCO

Some of them have the items while others are still waiting.

I've been taken ill over the weekend which slowed down processing orders and I'm still working my way through everything. Once again thank you for everyone's patience.

Ashmonger

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 09, 2016, 12:25:10 AM
KONTINENT - Death Technologies and UFoI II - Acts of Vengeance tapes are now sold out. The rest is still in stock.

Distros:

FREAK ANIMAL
TORDON
LA PLAQUE NOIRE
WITCH SERMON
TESCO

Some of them have the items while others are still waiting.

I've been taken ill over the weekend which slowed down processing orders and I'm still working my way through everything. Once again thank you for everyone's patience.

Will the listed distros have copies of the Kontinent tape? Asking to be certain, since I wanted to get that from you, but I was late...

GEWALTMONOPOL

I gave three boxes to Mikko at UFoI III to settle an outstanding trade but in principle no distros got any copies. They were all sold straight from Unrest and they are gone.

There are new releases coming up for Autumn. New Shift, more Kontinent, Kevlar, Black Insignia and we'll see what new might come from ABSCHEU after I've poked him with a stick. As this year is the tenth anniversary of Unrest there may be a compilation LP celebrating the occasion. We may make a hoodie too but they are horrendously expensive to produce so it depends on demand.

Yrjö-Koskinen

Quote from: GEWALTMONOPOL on May 12, 2016, 03:56:30 PM
We may make a hoodie too but they are horrendously expensive to produce so it depends on demand.

Go the whole nine yards and do a gym-style zip hoodie. You could basically just rip this one off: https://shop.iammutant.com/shop/us/apparel/blackhoodie.html
You wouldn't even have to change the back print!

On a more serious note, perhaps you could finance it through pre-orders? A bit of a hassle if you don't get enough orders and have to refund the money, but it may be worth it if you want to offer people the opportunity of buying one without shouldering all the risk.

Also, that solves the issue of sizes, so you don't get stuck with those five size Ms that no-one wants or needs.
"Alkoholi ei ratkaise ongelmia, mutta eipä kyllä vittu maitokaan"

Ahvenanmaalla Puhutaan Suomea

GEWALTMONOPOL

I can handle the cost but if not enough are bought it will impact on one or maybe even two releases and I don't want to do that. I have a strict no pre orders policy but an alternative is to compile a list of people who want one. That's normally enough of an indication even with the few who don't honour their reservation.

The hoodie will be a zipped black SOL. Same brand as Tesco use. Very high quality but not cheap.

Let's do the list. Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk, headline ZIPPED HOODIE and give me your name and your size. 

sterilization

As much as i would love to have an unrest hoodie, I'm afraid that the exchange rate coupled with shipping to the USA would be devastating. I often times wish that I lived on that side of the pond. 

GEWALTMONOPOL

It is an issue that a lot of things from here are expensive for Americans. Maybe something can be arranged so someone "over there" handles the distribution to cut down on the cost.

Here's my Photoshop impression of what it'll look like:

They are expensive to produce so we're asking people to make reservations at unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk. Headline the email "ZIPPED HOODIE" and give your size. No pre order, just a reservation.

The exact cost is yet to be established but it's looking like somewhere in the region of 30-35 pounds plus postage. The brand is Sol's 47800, same as Tesco used for their GO and CON-DOM hoodies.