Re: UNREST PRODUCTIONS: B​ØLTORN CD + PHENOL INJEKTION CD

Started by GEWALTMONOPOL, January 31, 2011, 12:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GEWALTMONOPOL

£5.00 plus p+p

Demand for this is big. Act fast!

Not added to the mailorder yet. Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details.
Först när du blottar strupen ska du få nåd, ditt as...

online prowler

Finally it is out! Very intriguing the teaser on youtube.

GEWALTMONOPOL

Thanks Tor!

One request. Please do not leave messages when making payments. I already know your order through our email correspondence and "pogrom" is very likely a flagged word at paypal which could lead to unnecessary hassle. We live under a soft totalitarianism policed by political correctness. Don't expose yourselves or others.

Thanks,

Martin

GEWALTMONOPOL

New distro items:

PAIN NAIL - Magnettinen Koutalo, CD £9.00
V/A - Hour of the Wolf, CD £9.00
BIZARRE UPROAR - Bizarre Perverse Humiliation, CD £9.00
INSTITUTE OF PARAPHILIA STUDIES - Volume 7, DVDr £9.00
INSTITUTE OF PARAPHILIA STUDIES - Volume 8, DVDr £9.00
SICK SEED - Helsingin Synagogat, 7" £5.00
STREICHER/M - s/t, tape £5.00
PAIN NAIL - Magnettinen Koutalo, tape £5.00
FECALOVE/SSRI - s/t, tape £5.00
WILL OVER MATTER - Toisesta Maailmasta, tape £5.00
CLAY FIGURE/HALF MILE DOWN - Atavists Apprentices, tape £5.00
SILENCE OF VACUUM - 4: Sealwear/Heartbest & Chains, tape £5.00

Not added to the mailorder yet so email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for details.

Clearing up a small backlog after Oslo. Most POGROM orders have been sent and the usual distros have or will have copies soon.

yosef666

Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

I have your email and will answer it soon.

The good news is that the POGROM tape has sold out. So has EXITUS.

A few of the CAULDHAME - Debris tapes remain. Anyone who hasn't ordered should. It's a kick ass release from yet another great new UK act that deserves everybodys attention. 

Levas

That pogrom tape is quite good. Not my taste, but I liked it.

online prowler

Since EXITUS and POGROM are sold out from UNREST I allow myself to notify fanatics that I have some X of each. Check Where frost reign thread.

yosef666

Cauldhame tape in stock now at Analog Worship.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

GEWALTMONOPOL

GREY WOLVES/WERTHAM/SURVIVAL INSTINCT - Ramraiding Thee Abyss, LP (OEC) £15.00
BASTARD NOISE/U.N.D. - Economy of Death/Fall, 7" (Freak Animal) £5.00
PUCE MARY Ultimate Hypocrisy, tape (Freak Animal) £5.00
CON-DOM - Live Assault1/Live Assault 4, CD (IR) £9.00
CON-DOM - Subjugation, CD (IR) £9.00
CONTORTUS - Meat and Psychology, tape (Freak Animal) £5.00
ARKHE - For Everything That Lives is Holy, tape (Nil By Mouth) £5.00
PAIN NAIL Magneettinen Koutalo, CD (Freak Animal) £9.00
PAIN NAIL Magneettinen Koutalo, tape (Freak Animal) £5.00
REGOSPHERE/THE VOMIT ARSONIST - Death, Like a Thief/Mind Turns Violent, 7" (Obfuscated Records) £5.00
SHIVER - New Forest, Tape (Dumpster Score) £5.00
CONCRETE vs UMPIO vs MASCARA - S/T, CD (Terror) £9.00
CROATIAN AMOR - Mercure, 7", (Terror) £5.00

P+P not included

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details

Check www.unrestproductions.co.uk for pretty pictures

yosef666

Along with the previously available CAULDHAME tape, I just added copies of the IRON FIST OF THE SUN "Tears Royal" LP and the SHIFT/hh split 10" to the Analog Worship webstore... all excellent material.

http://www.analogworship.com

GEWALTMONOPOL

New and soon to be added to the mailorder. Streicher t-shirt. £12.00

A bunch of SHIFT - Altamont Rising LP's were shipped today. A good few orders remain to be dealt with. Thank you for your patience.

UK postage goes up on Monday so get your order in by Friday to avoid additional costs.

Email unrestproductions@yahoo.co.uk for payment details!

Cheers!

GEWALTMONOPOL

I shipped a shedload of orders yesterday. Another big bunch will go out today. Some orders remain to be completed (as in paid for) so this is a reminder to do so today before postage rates go up (and according to the lady in the post office they are going up quite a lot). Please complete all orders by 16:00 today so I won't have to charge anyone more on p+p.

Cheers!

Goat93