MANIA: Suspension of all future activities

Started by bitewerksMTB, September 19, 2019, 02:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

murderous_vision

Keith was a very early comrade for me. I had no idea it was this far progressed. Terrible and crushing news.

NaturalOrthodoxy

Really sad to hear the news this morning. One of the most consistently quality noise acts ever, and an encouraging conversation i had with him when I first started making noise stayed with me forever. RIP Keith and condolences to family and friends.

Eigen Bast

An absolute legend, brilliant and kind. He will be sorely missed. RIP to a real one.

Peterson

I'm really sad to hear the news. Beyond his talent and enthusiasm, Keith was just a great guy with a positive outlook on life. I always found him very funny, genuine, and down to Earth. Miss the guy already.

DSOL

"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

online prowler

Dear Keith.

Your light and power will be missed. In this time your music and film recommendations are a comfort. Living legend. RIP.

Balor/SS1535

I just heard the news today.  It is very sad.  Mania will always be one of my favorites and biggest inspirations.

XXX

Quote from: FreakAnimalFinland on December 03, 2019, 09:43:22 AM
How I see it, man was already living legend and won't be forgotten.
No further words at this point.

WCN

Shocking and sad news... he had emailed me a little over a week ago to say he'd just recorded material for a collab we'd talked about a while ago before he got his diagnosis. I was really surprised, I thought, "Damn what a trooper", that must be feeling pretty decent...

Though he might not have really embraced the term in the context in which I mean it, I always considered him one of the few true ARTISTS operating in this field. May he Rest In Peace.
Harsh Noise label and EU based distro of American Imports
https://whitecentipedenoise.com/

teenagelightning

andy vomit

thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

OMM

Usually I don't post in nowhere, but I had a bad feeling when I knew about the Keith cancer, due the high mortality rate in digestive system cancer. Anyway, Keith was and is still the inspiration for a lot of noise/PE makers. The Keith essence never will die.

Coma Detox

After seeing Mikko's initial post about Keith's passing, I read his obituary and it's just a very unfortunate situation.  Not the news anyone wanted to read or expected.  

I will always be honored sharing split releases together and his influence will certainly live on for a very long time.  I'm going to miss getting the random emails from him talking about the latest blu-ray release of some euro sleaze or giallo movie.  Take it easy Keith.

Zeno Marx

Quote from: Theodore on December 03, 2019, 11:17:13 AM
What ?!! Very sad news. It was really quick, and yes he seemed to be in good spirit and strong. The good thing is that he wasnt tormented by this shit. Died on his feet. Having seen family member be tormented for more than 4 years till she finally died, i feel that's really important. To go fast as long as you are still strong. It's the second best ...
indeed
"the overindulgent machines were their children"
I only buy vinyl, d00ds.