MANIA: Suspension of all future activities

Started by bitewerksMTB, September 19, 2019, 02:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

Holy fuck, I just found out I start chemo next Wednesday! Seems like I was getting one step closer then going two steps back due to dealing with getting financial help through the oncologist (a HUGE chunk is covered!). Finally going to start killing this crap!

totalblack

Quote from: bitewerksMTB on October 30, 2019, 09:43:20 PM
Holy fuck, I just found out I start chemo next Wednesday! Seems like I was getting one step closer then going two steps back due to dealing with getting financial help through the oncologist (a HUGE chunk is covered!). Finally going to start killing this crap!

Awesome news! Power through it!

DSOL

best news
"I do not get bored of nude ladies nor good Japanese noise"

murderous_vision

Best wishes, Keith. We are all behind ya!

muppet1

Best of luck, Keith. So glad to hear that the treatment is well covered.

online prowler

HateSermon

Yeah, total support brother. Keep your chin up.

Aplerbeck

Like everyone here I'd like to add my support and encouragement to whatever you need to do Keith.

FreakAnimalFinland

Still week ago he was on forum, enthusiastic and optimistic.
Unfortunate news are, that despite some promising developments and strong spirit, Keith has passed away.

Despite illness, he was going strong. There is MANIA new tape for Self Abuse that he told to be out soon.
We had the new MANIA CD finalized ready-to-press condition and was meant to come out January.
I got to re-consider when it should be done.

How I see it, man was already living legend and won't be forgotten.
No further words at this point.
E-mail: fanimal +a+ cfprod,com
MAGAZINE: http://www.special-interests.net
LABEL / DISTRIBUTION: FREAK ANIMAL http://www.nhfastore.net

totalblack

This is terrible news, he seemed to be in such high spirits that I was sure he would beat it. Really tragic. RIP.

If anyone knows how to get in touch with his family or close friends please let me know- I want to make sure that the money from the t-shirts I sent him last week makes it's way to his family instead of sitting in a PayPal account forever.

Theodore

What ?!! Very sad news. It was really quick, and yes he seemed to be in good spirit and strong. The good thing is that he wasnt tormented by this shit. Died on his feet. Having seen family member be tormented for more than 4 years till she finally died, i feel that's really important. To go fast as long as you are still strong. It's the second best ...

He wont be forgotten for sure, his legacy stays forever.

Condolences to his family and closed friends.

Bad day ...
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Mr Stab

tiny_tove

Rest in power bro. Saddest new I could get today.
CALIGULA031 - WERTHAM - FORESTA DI FERRO
instagram: @ANTICITIZEN
http://elettronicaradicale.bandcamp.com
telegram for updated list: https://t.me/+03nSMe2c6AFmMTk0

Stipsi

He had big influence on my stuff.
Rest in peace legend.
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

THE RITA HN

In complete shock.
Just heard from Marco.
Also feels like Keith was just filling me in enthusiastically about the chemo, etc.
RIP one of the most important and inspiring harsh noise and power electronics artists of all time.