MANIA: Suspension of all future activities

Started by bitewerksMTB, September 19, 2019, 02:56:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bitewerksMTB

I've been diagnosed with cancer so all future projects will have to put on hold until this gets taken care of. In a couple-few months, there will be a tape of new material on Self Abuse & artwork plus track in the next volume of Neuesachlichkeit along side of a bunch of other degenerates.

If I owe you trade, I'll get the packages together in the next week to get mailed. Beyond that, please keep a note of what I owe you & I'll get it to you when things straighten out. I'm just not sure what's going to happen, how I'll feel, etc.

If you want to keep in touch, feel free to write bitewerks556 at gmail.com If you have any personal experiences, I'd like to read them. I have colon cancer that has spread to my liver.

Take it easy & thanks for the support!

muppet1

Can someone who knows Keith personally make a GoFundMe page so that people on here can donate to help offset the cost of medical expenses?

absurdexposition

Primitive Isolation Tactics
Scream & Writhe distro and Absurd Exposition label
Montreal, QC
https://www.screamandwrithe.com

PedestrianOrgans

Damn, this is truly saddening news but I absolutely wish you the best. Tell the tumors you're gonna tie em up, take em down and that'll be it.

Bacteriafield

deutscheasphalt

NaturalOrthodoxy

Sorry to hear this Keith. Wishing you all the best

ANDROPHILIA

-ANDROPHILIA
-LIM DUL

"Give me crack and anal sex
Take the only tree that's left
and stuff it up the hole
in your culture" 
(L.Cohen)

cipher chris

Very sorry to read of your diagnosis Keith, full support and best wishes. Fuck cancer.

Theodore

This fucking disease. Wish you best of luck. Stay strong, fight it, fuck it, and come back in full power, healthy soon. Do it !
"ἀθάνατοι θνητοί, θνητοὶ ἀθάνατοι, ζῶντες τὸν ἐκείνων θάνατον, τὸν δὲ ἐκείνων βίον τεθνεῶτες"

Stipsi

Very sorry to ear that.
Wish you best luck keith
North Central
Mademoiselle Bistouri
Daddy's Entertainment.
PERVERT AND PROUD.

Peterson

Fistfuck Masonanie

Fucking terrible to hear, I wish you the best in your treatment Keith. Looking forward to the tape on Self Abuse and I hope we'll hear new noise from you in the future.