[DSR] STRIATIONS, KOUFAR, now available

Started by andy vomit, August 30, 2019, 06:49:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

andy vomit

STRIATIONS - Striations C33
"Side A is field recorings taken from Concord, Oakland and Monetery, CA from 2012-2017. No electronic sounds were used. These recordings were originally supposed to be released by the late Jim Kaiser on Petit Mal Music, but because of his passing I never finished the material. Side B is STRIATIONS live in Seattle, WA, recorded by Peter Edwards in a parking garage in 2015. No post production was added." 75 copies on white cassettes.

KOUFAR - The Language of Christ C30
This tape is to serve as a preview of what's to come for the Koufar 2xLP "Middle Eastern Promises" on Fusty Cunt. Featured on this tape is "Chapter 4: The Language Of Christ (Truth Lost In Translation)." The B side, "Footnote," is an outtake from the same session. 100 copies on red cassettes.
"I stand resolute in the face of Allah. I feel His love and fury all around me. At the tips of my fingers, and at the ends of your fears, Westerner."

danversstate.storenvy.com

Scream & Writhe, Cloister Recordings and American Damage will have distro copies of both titles.
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com

andy vomit

all orders ship today.
white centipede noise, cloister recordings, scream and writhe, and american damage will have copies soon.
thevomitarsonist.wordpress.com
danversstaterecordings.blogspot.com