(UK/EU) Euro FT/FS: Sloth Chaos, Stickney Wave Wiper, Entrospec Iungo CV-MIDI

Started by Cementimental, August 25, 2019, 12:56:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cementimental

I love chaos but not really finding good uses for my NLC Sloth Chaos Regular... it's too fast! :D and I don't have the kind of quantising/melody/etc system that would make more sense of it. Would anyone be interested in trading this for one of the very slowww versions? Or I would consider trade for some other chaos/noise/random module.

Also am selling these two modules

Stickney Synthyards Wave Wiper - £50, no trade

Built from a kit. We have two of them but don't need both. This one as new, works, never racked or used. Great and weird waveshaping module which slices your waveforms down the middle and combines them.

Entrospec IUNGO - £100 +p&p or maybe some trade?

I built this from a kit, barely used it. Unique midi module, plays back stored midi data controlled by CV and gate. Really interesting module but I don't have the right kind of midi setup to get much use out of it and I need to have a clear out & concentrate on other gear. :( Comes with the midi DIN to tiny jack adaptor cables, forgot to photo them but can send pics on request

Thanks, let me know any trade offers or questions

Cementimental

Made a new thread in classified - https://www.special-interests.net/forum/index.php?topic=10057.0 but can't delete this one