*PRE-ORDER* UNR67: God Is War / Heretic Grail 10" Lathe Cut Record

Started by Frataxin, August 23, 2019, 09:08:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frataxin

Available for pre-order now:

UNR67: God Is War / Heretic Grail 10" Lathe Cut Record

THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. ITEM BEGINS SHIPPING ON OR AFTER 8/28/2019.

White Centipede Noise and Nil By Mouth will have some copies for overseas customers. The item is already banned on Discogs, and domestic distributers will not be getting copies, so purchase it directly from me.

https://uninvitedrecords.bandcamp.com/merch/pre-order-10-lathe-cut-record

Lysergikon137

What is Discogs' problem with Heretic Grail? Maybe I am out of touch, but the only thing I can see ruffling anyone's feathers is the album art of the Slave Chandelier release, which is very mild all things considered.

A preemptive ban on an industrial release will only create more hype for those who find that exciting. Sounds like a heavy release overall anyway.
look behind the golden sun... face to face with the black sun...
https://njanssen.bandcamp.com/

Frataxin

I think the ban is entirely cosmetic, and I think you're right, it primarily has to do with the Slave Chandelier release.

yosef666

Quote from: Lysergikon137 on August 24, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
What is Discogs' problem with Heretic Grail?
Probably something to do with Hendrik from Absurd being credited for lyrics to one track. That's enough in 2019.
Where we're from, the birds sing a pretty song and there's always music in the air.

"As long as humans have hands to draw with, topics such as fucking, sucking, tits, ass, sodomy, pink cunts and big dicks along with death, murder, politics and power will always be on our cave walls." -Joe Roemer

Bloated Slutbag

Someone weaker than you should beat you and brag
And take you for a drag

Frataxin

Quote from: yosef666 on August 27, 2019, 10:29:07 AM
Quote from: Lysergikon137 on August 24, 2019, 03:15:14 PM
What is Discogs' problem with Heretic Grail?
Probably something to do with Hendrik from Absurd being credited for lyrics to one track. That's enough in 2019.

Hadn't thought of that, that's probably it.

For anyone who pre-ordered so far: thank you, it will be shipping a bit later than anticipated, as the lathes are coming from Canada and got tied up at Customs. As I mentioned, White Centipede and Nil By Mouth will have some copies for overseas distribution if you'd rather not deal with bullshit shipping.

Frataxin