Cauldhame "Fear Of The Flesh" (pay-if-you-want download)

Started by Cauldhame, January 29, 2011, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cauldhame

May I introduce my harsh industrial work Cauldhame, which I named in homage to Iain Banks' classic novel "The Wasp Factory". To my ears it has a predominantly death ambient/noise feel, aesthetic and content but with aspects of power electronics blended into the delivery via a low-key vocal presence and an injection of junk-based improvisation.

My first proper release, "Fear Of The Flesh", is available for full pay-if-you-want download at the following address:
http://cauldhame.bandcamp.com

Gaendaal of Wraiths/Sigillum Dei/LVTHN appears on the third track, through a field recording trip we made together.

Any constructive criticism is very much appreciated.

Cauldhame

Addendum: I've uploaded a new track, "The Flagellant Of The Wastes" to the Bandcamp page as an advance track for my next output, a full-length called "The Wastelands Of Failure", which I 've recorded over the last few months. The sound is a much crisper, more detailed and confident rearticulation of the style on "Fear Of The Flesh". Enjoy.

Cauldhame

Just a quick note: earlier today "The Wastelands Of Failure" was uploaded to the Bandcamp page in full. It builds on the style of the first release while becoming harsher, sharper and considerably more detailed.